Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

I'm only abusing you as none of the mods gives a fuck what i say to you. You on the other have to tread on egg shells otherwise they'd be delighted to see the back of you  :razz:

It's sad because it's true.

He had a shit point and was being a deliberate wum. He should be told to fuck off.

I thought I told you to go away?

:lol:

Stop replying to me and go away before I track you down and axe kick your fucking eye sockets in you cunt. sorry Dave

Got back from the game a short while ago and read through the last 41 pages, and I have to say, you're being very harsh on Martins. I'd be more inclined to blame the service and manager. For about the last 35 minutes, he was alone up front, and when on the rare occasion you did get the ball and a chance to play it over the top, it went straight out for a throw or goal kick. And the fact that he was so isolated meant he was very easy for Senderos and Song to deal with. After we scored and Smith went up front with him, you caused one or two problems, and had the chance where Martins should have scored an undeserved equaliser.

But when I heard the line-ups, I thought we had no chance, especially with Song as CB. However, I was very surprised, and quite disappointed, by how poor you were. You seemed to lack desire, imagination, and generally quality. Having said that, you defended quite well against a fairly lacklustre strikeforce in Bendtner and Eduardo. However, you lost the game in midfield. Diarra was man of the match, and him and Denilson totally dominated central midfield, and all our attacks started from there.

I'm pretty sure it would have been a much closer game had Viduka and Owen been able to play, but I was pleasantly surprised by how dominant our young second string were. The future looks quite good for us.  :clap:

Cheers. :(

I'm only abusing you as none of the mods gives a fuck what i say to you. You on the other have to tread on egg shells otherwise they'd be delighted to see the back of you  :razz:

He had a shit point and was being a deliberate wum. He should be told to fuck off.

Stop replying to me and go away before I track you down and axe kick your fucking eye sockets in you cunt. sorry Dave

You and Pie would make a nice couple. Lets face it, its about the only pie you've got in your life.

I'm only abusing you as none of the mods gives a f*** what i say to you. You on the other have to tread on egg shells otherwise they'd be delighted to see the back of you  :razz:

He had a s*** point and was being a deliberate wum. He should be told to f*** off.

Dear me. Grow up sunshine. Everyone else has left it. If being on an internet forum is the pinnacle of your social life then feel free to try and get another one somewhere.....really, its tragic. Thats advice. Please take it. People get pissed off on nights we lose. Apologies if I have upset you but you are acting like a bit of tit if I am a WUM like you say. On the other hand I may have meant that you were a bullshitter. I think its the latter but feel free to think the former if it makes you sleep easier. Goodnight x

I'm only abusing you as none of the mods gives a f*** what i say to you. You on the other have to tread on egg shells otherwise they'd be delighted to see the back of you  :razz:

He had a s*** point and was being a deliberate wum. He should be told to f*** off.

Stop replying to me and go away before I track you down and axe kick your f****** eye sockets in you c***. sorry Dave

Where will this be? Paris? Saint-Denis? Italy...

Guest bobblyrage

As a first time post thought I'd offer my tuppence;

This game had loss written all over it, not despite Arsenal fielding their reseverves but in part becuase of it. Wenger was probably preparing half his team specifically for us since the draw was made, as he never fields them in the premiership, meaning that they should have been in peak mental and physical state.

Tactically we were probably not up to speed, as surely Sam wouldnt have started preparing the players for this game pre-Sunday when West Ham was such a big game for us, espicially after Derby, giving him only a day and probably no full training sessions to get us ready. Plus the back 4 had never played together and the central midfield never played together.

Meanwhile 5 of our players Beye, Roz, Smith, Milner n Zog played a full 90minutes on sunday and Martins played 40 , Faye and Enrique hadnt played 90 minutes in weeks, so presumeably we are beaten in terms of fitness too, and probs explains why Milner was replaced by Butt, as he was just too shattered to continue.

Also was Arsenal away and they are well better than us!

You and Pie would make a nice couple. Lets face it, its about the only pie you've got in your life.

Where as the last action you got was a tit wank off Geordie Messiah.

Stop replying to me and go away before I track you down and axe kick your f****** eye sockets in you c***. sorry Dave

Margate.

Màrgàté.

FYP?

HTT is still a virgin because you still cant get it up.

Look Dave, I want to leave it but Chez won't.

Tell him.

HTT is still a virgin because you still cant get it up.