Arsenal Carling Cup player ratings

Dr. TC

Guest kingdawson

I love the fact their "kids" include 17million pound man Eduardo, 12 million pound man Walcott, Bentner, Eboue and Senderos amoung other.

Eduardo 17 million? Is that in Dollars?

He cost a bit over 7 mill not 17 mill.

Bent was the one that cost £17 million isn't that right Kingdawson?

Bit pricey for a bench warmer. Could have just used some old duvets for the same effect.

and this has what to do with the actual thread?

I love the fact their "kids" include 17million pound man Eduardo, 12 million pound man Walcott, Bentner, Eboue and Senderos amoung other.

Bit pricey for a bench warmer. Could have just used some old duvets for the same effect.

:lol:

Just thought I'd mention it that's all.

Two goals tonight ... how many did your four strikers score again?

Guest kingdawson

:lol:

Just thought I'd mention it that's all.

Two goals tonight ... how many did your four strikers score again?

none as you know but i really dont give a damn as long as we win. Here's hoping its Bent and Berbs up top against Villa.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I was there mate.

Faye got beaten to balls left right and centre due to a lack of pace. If you notice though, I did give him the highest rating of any of our midfield.

Beye did struggle with Walcott IMO, but I agree he wasn't completely overrun. When Walcott switched sides Enrique seemed to deal with him much better despite seeming slower.

The radio seemed to think Enrique was good. Infact they praised all of our defence

I was by no means impressed with Enrique the night before last.

Guest newcastle4life

Ratings should be really low once again team fail in the best chance of a trophy. tean shouldnt bother going to Arsenal in the league game destroyed by the main team if the Youngsters and bench players can dominate us.

Ratings should be really low once again team fail in the best chance of a trophy. tean shouldnt bother going to Arsenal in the league game destroyed by the main team if the Youngsters and bench players can dominate us.

In a way is true, but cant understand why people think we should and can win Arsenal.  Btw, note that some of these bench players are not obviously better than ours but in one way or the other, have more Prem and Champ League experience than us.  I am not advocating that we accept mediocrity but just being realistic.