Toon Spies Exposed (NOTW)

Guest eyeball_tickler

Pointless journo crap that has nothing to do with the current state of the club - no point in bringing it up now and I don't see how it could 'Rock football'. Bag of shite.

Precisely.  Just hope they've been sitting on this story for ages, and that Ashley taking over has made it worthless to them.

Can't believe anyone on here really cares about this

Guest gallowgate

you can't tell me that Freddie was innocent and knew sod all about it. He probably was the instigator with Douggie the fall guy

Did you read the article above?

Last night Shepherd—ousted as Newcastle chairman in a summer takeover by sports shops tycoon Mike Ashley—ADMITTED he found out about 52-year-old Tough's phone tapping in 2004 after it happened.

But the portly 65-year-old—who walked away from Newcastle with £37 million and is believed to be considering buying into Leeds United—said Toongate Two was nothing to do with him.

"Tough did make me aware of what he had done but I did not condone it," he said. "I couldn't control what he did. He didn't work for me. I had nothing to do with bugging anybody."

YES i read the above article, I was referring to him having a leading role in the bugging, not being an innocent bystander.

did YOU read my post?

I read it & quoted it & made some of it bold

Then why did you not read all of the two sentences in its entirety instead of "cherry picking" and highlighting the parts that you thought were important but were indeed irrelevant.

Were you trying to accumulate brownie points to show your narcissistic nature to your school pals in class on monday or did you genuinely miss the context of the completness of the two sentences.

My post was about the involvement of Freddy in this latest saga that is Newcastle United and not his admission that he knew about it but refused to blow the whistle!

Secondly: I wish I knew HTML code so I could also satisfy my Schadenfreude nature  mackems.gif

you can't tell me that Freddie was innocent and knew sod all about it. He probably was the instigator with Douggie the fall guy

Did you read the article above?

Last night Shepherd—ousted as Newcastle chairman in a summer takeover by sports shops tycoon Mike Ashley—ADMITTED he found out about 52-year-old Tough's phone tapping in 2004 after it happened.

But the portly 65-year-old—who walked away from Newcastle with £37 million and is believed to be considering buying into Leeds United—said Toongate Two was nothing to do with him.

"Tough did make me aware of what he had done but I did not condone it," he said. "I couldn't control what he did. He didn't work for me. I had nothing to do with bugging anybody."

YES i read the above article, I was referring to him having a leading role in the bugging, not being an innocent bystander.

did YOU read my post?

I read it & quoted it & made some of it bold

Then why did you not read all of the two sentences in its entirety instead of "cherry picking" and highlighting the parts that you thought were important but were indeed irrelevant.

Were you trying to accumulate brownie points to show your narcissistic nature to your school pals in class on monday or did you genuinely miss the context of the completness of the two sentences.

My post was about the involvement of Freddy in this latest saga that is Newcastle United and not his admission that he knew about it but refused to blow the whistle!

Secondly: I wish I knew HTML code so I could also satisfy my Schadenfreude nature  mackems.gif

Okay we will look at the other sentence about Freddie being the instigator : The bug man got paid by Cameron Hall Developments, the fella was Dougie's bodyguard & he lived in Gibraltar where  Dougie lives.

Neid zu fühlen ist menschlich, Schadenfreude zu genießen teuflisch

Guest gallowgate

Ha Ha Ha,  ;D  ;D  ;D

Your not seroiusly telling me that you think Freddy knew sod all about this and he is above critisism and suspicion. how naive of you :kasper:

Ha Ha Ha,  ;D  ;D  ;D

Your not seroiusly telling me that you think Freddy knew sod all about this and he is above critisism and suspicion. how naive of you :kasper:

I have never said Freddy didnt know nothing about it. Of course he knew about it  the guy doing the bugging told him about it in 2004. Do I think he was the instigator like you said he was, no I don't. As all the evidence presented so far says it was Dougie. 

I am naive!!! You have said Dougie is the fall guy in all this when everything points towards Dougie.  Were you on jury duty for the OJ murder trial?

If Freddy had any guilt on this he would of done the no comment line but he talked about it because I am guessing he didn't organise it or at least he think none of blame for this one lies at his door.

This story will not reflect on the current situation at the club, it will just remind people why were better off now that they've gone.  They'll still be defended by some but who cares, they've gone and we're better off because of that.

Agreed Mick - this is just the final Post Script which illustrates how dire the regime has been for the last 10 years ; we are well-rid now and we should be grateful it has all ended.

Yet another example of southern journalists trying to unsettle our club. Honestly I don't think they could have been happier than if the club had folded in the summer.

This is a pathetic attempt to create some scandal, where if fact, it's all old news. This happened about ten years ago for fucks sake. And the club was under different ownership than it is now. It's like the papers coming up with a front page scandal about BSB before Sky bought it out and trying imply that Sky are now in some way responsible.

Would they be responsible... of course they wouldn't. But the press loves to imply (without going to far) the the club are still now at fault.

Wankers!

Guest Steven_MB

I love the bit about the butler :giggle:

that was the part which made me question it, who cares who your butler is going to work for, it's not like its hard to get a new butler in Egypt.