the term "nutmeg"

bulivye

I'm a tall centre half. People do it to me all the time.

F**kers  :rant:

Keep your legs together Goofy.

Just foul them when they try to go past

I've perfected this now. Refs often have sympathy too, as it's always the cocky tits who do it.

It's actually more pathetic when people put the ball through your legs and totally lose the ball (to my team or goes off the field, or I turn around and get the ball) and yet still tease you saying they "got one on you". I tell them they lost the ball, but losing the ball to me doesn't matter to them, as long as it goes through my legs.

It's actually more pathetic when people put the ball through your legs and totally lose the ball (to my team or goes off the field, or I turn around and get the ball) and yet still tease you saying they "got one on you". I tell them they lost the ball, but losing the ball to me doesn't matter to them, as long as it goes through my legs.

These people are just crap footballers. It can be great to play with someone who skins people for fun, but there's not much worse than playing with someone who gives the ball away most times he gets it, trying to pull off tricks that he can't. All you can really do is not pass to him, but then it feels like you're playing with 10 men because these types of people seldom do a lot of running off the ball to close people down and win it back. I'm sure we all know people like this, they get right up my nose.

Yes! Know exactly what you mean, on Saturday we had a game someone on their team had the ball down by the corner flag, our player goes to close him down, the player scoops the ball up over his and our players head, goes "see ya" and then runs round the other side. Unfortunately for him the ball went straight out of play for a goal kick, didn't stop like they're whole team from shouting 'Wheyy' and all this shit.

I actually lolled at them.

This topic reminds me of when i got made to look like a complete fool against Michael McKay, who used to play for Consett Town but now plays for Hartlepool (and scored against Carlisle a couple of days ago). He megged me and made me look like a complete mug. He is the quickest and most skillfull player i have ever come across- which is a bit worrying considering he does not even get into the starting XI for a league 1 side.  Makes me think how good premiership players really are!!

This topic reminds me of when i got made to look like a complete fool against Michael McKay, who used to play for Consett Town but now plays for Hartlepool (and scored against Carlisle a couple of days ago). He megged me and made me look like a complete mug. He is the quickest and most skillfull player i have ever come across- which is a bit worrying considering he does not even get into the starting XI for a league 1 side.  Makes me think how good premiership players really are!!

My mate is absolutely amazing, everything he tries when just pissing around comes off. Struggles to get a game for top Ryman clubs at the moment.