1969 Fairs Cup Final

NE5

I've heard about that one before. Might check it out. Cheers.

which one  :coolsmiley:

Actually, I'm thinking of the one I saw in The Back Page - The Damned United re: his short time at Leeds. I do remember reading a Clough biog on my hols after my Dad had read it. That was years ago but very probably not the same one. I'm not massively into sports biogs / books in general as loads of them are shit. I've read the odd gem though. Anyway, enlighten me, oh wise one ;)

Flattery will get you everywhere. Most of the time  :lol:

Nah, not fair on midds, there aren't many copies around and he's looking for it, and I'm looking on ebay for it for him, so I'll let him tell you if he wants to

Sorry Alex. Will "the life and times of Graeme Souness" do instead ;D

No worries mate, fair do's. Midds would probably lend it to me when he's finished anyway as I would to him.

Course I will. Getting hold of it is going to be the hard part though. Needle in a haystack time methinks.  >:(

Actually, I'm thinking of the one I saw in The Back Page - The Damned United re: his short time at Leeds. I do remember reading a Clough biog on my hols after my Dad had read it. That was years ago but very probably not the same one. I'm not massively into sports biogs / books in general as loads of them are shit. I've read the odd gem though. Anyway, enlighten me, oh wise one ;)

Nah, not fair on midds, there aren't many copies around and he's looking for it, and I'm looking on ebay for it for him, so I'll let him tell you if he wants to

No worries mate, fair do's. Midds would probably lend it to me when he's finished anyway as I would to him.

Course I will. Getting hold of it is going to be the hard part though. Needle in a haystack time methinks.  >:(

well, they have copies on amazon but they are expensive, over 20 quid

well, they have copies on amazon but they are expensive, over 20 quid

Forgot about amazon.  :blush:

nnnggghhh!!! :crazy2: