Northwich Victoria to fold

NSG

People around here dont care about Vics anymore (Northwich, where I live, not on this forum!), especially since they moved from the Drill Field (in the middle of town) to the Victoria Stadium (about 30 mins walk from the town centre in the middle of nowhere!).

The club doesnt even have any assets as the current chairman bought the land through another company name (Beaconnet) so the club, Northwich Victoria, is just a name.

Maybe someone will come in at the 11th hour and save them but I cant really see it happening because once the Inland Revenue have finished with them, debts will be mounting upto £500K+. Alot of money at that level and potential new owners will not be seeing any return on their money.

The hearing is on Wednesday next week anyway, lets see what happens their first.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Care?

never nice to see a club go under no matter who it is.

If a clubs not been run properly then I can't see why I should shed a tear for them.  Did you feel sorry for Leeds United when they became financially fucked up?  I didn't.

If a clubs not been run properly then I can't see why I should shed a tear for them.  Did you feel sorry for Leeds United when they became financially f***** up?  I didn't

Because small clubs or clubs stuck in the lower leagues are there for a good raping off business men.

See Carlisle for details.

Its not good to see any club go under.

The fans dont run the clubs and its them/us who suffer.