Shola and Taylor on Toon Futures

Skirge

Guest Deep456

I hope they both stay and do well with us personally. Shola has alot to prove still, although he isn't quite as bad as some make out and i'd be gutted if Taylor ended up at one of our rivals as i'm confident he will become a top class defender.

Just saying your sig is quite funny with a Harper in your starting 11 and a Harper in your subs.

Guest Synthespian

lol.

class.

looks like he's playing up front as well! ;)

V Spurs at the moment:

Harper

Beye  Cacapa  Faye  Enrique

Milner  Geremi  Emre    Zoggy

Owen  Martins 

I'd like Viduka on.

He'll scare the weak Spurs defenders.

The bloke is 26 now, yet people still claim he still has alot to prove - it's almost as if they're speaking of the same 20-21 year old who at one stage was labelled by some as a possible successor to Shearer. However in the wake of Shearer's retirement Ameobi had his oppportunity to step out of Shearer's once considerable shadow, a shadow i would argue held back the development of the likes of Ameobi & Chopra to an extent and stunted a potentially damaging partnership in the form of Bellamy/Kluivert as the former no.9 clung on to his pursuit of Jackie's record.

But Ameobi has had a couple of years now to prove himself.

Lack of pace, lazy attitude which amplifies his poor technique/control on the ball & a lack of physical presence/he punches well below his listed 6ft+ listed height + Ameobi contemplating a football career outside of NUFC = Great news.

His departure, as a player who never amounted to anything, which can't come quickeer imo would free up a spot on the bench for a project player ie. this kid we're looking at from Le Havre, or somebody else from the academy - most notably young Lua Lua.

A player of Ameobi's questionable ability would never have been given 5 years to 'flatter to deceive', as a project player that is.

Has no-one ever thought of making up a song about Shola ? As I remember it(I heard the original, so that tells you how old I am !), the Kinks did a good'un titled 'LOLA'....!!

Come on guys - I bet someone could come up with a cracker to that tune....!

When the ball's at your feet, you trip up,

You run like your feet are stuck in muck,

SHOOOOOLA,

SHA SHA SHA SHOOOOLA.

s***, but what do you expect in 1 minute of thought?

Not bad - its got promise...!!

How about a first verse of;

'Saw him at the ground on old Tyneside

Where they drink Brown Ale and its NOT like Cherry Cola

Co Co Co Co Cola...

He walked up to Sam and asked him to play

Sam asked him his name and he said 'I'm the STAR-

SHOLA - Sho Sho Sho Sho SHOLA...'

This is also crap, but again,made up in a couple of mins..

Any advance on this..!!???

everytime I've spoken to Shola its all toon toon toon he lives and breaths the town and the club. I wouldnt say it to his face but he should be given a fresh start in another team to try and be a fan favourite rather than a bench warmer.