C'mon Scotland

Guest toonlass

only the cockneys hate the jocks and vice-versa but the scots love geordies  :smitten:

Big Jock, Wee Eck, Hector, Angus, Sandy, and Sidney, Lanky, Arnold, Cedric and Egbert might beg to differ.

:lol: The Dandy, right?

Bingo! :laugh:

Couldn't find any images of them though. ???

Every Christmas I can remember I've been given either an Oor Wullie or a Broons annual by my parents. Am I alone in being bombarded with Scottish comic books?

I have several in the cupboard from when i was kid. Oor Wullie being my personal favourite of the two.

Every Christmas I can remember I've been given either an Oor Wullie or a Broons annual by my parents. Am I alone in being bombarded with Scottish comic books?

I did too - the Broons and Oor Wullie alternated by years. As it happens they were, along with Beano, Dandy and Beezer all done by D.C. Thompson of Dundee. Same lot who own loads of lercal papers inc. the Chronic(le) iirc. Help ma boab!

I have several in the cupboard from when i was kid. Oor Wullie being my personal favourite of the two.

Help ma Boab!

I did too - the Broons and Oor Wullie alternated by years. As it happens they were, along with Beano, Dandy and Beezer all done by D.C. Thompson of Dundee. Same lot who own loads of lercal papers inc. the Chronic(le) iirc. Help ma boab!

Didn't realise they alternated, just thought I was getting jipped! Wonder which one it is this year? A Broons?

This one?

http://books.littleoak.com.au/football_annuals/shoot/shoot_1979.JPG

That's the fella. I thought they'd all gone the journey to tell the truth.

Guest thenorthumbrian

only the cockneys hate the jocks and vice-versa but the scots love geordies  :smitten:

Too right, who needs the arrogant cock-er-ney gobshites.

Got more time for the Scots than them southern bastards. 

I don't go in for all that parochial shite. Completely embarassing to be honest. Good and bad all over in my experience.

I don't go in for all that parochial shite. Completely embarassing to be honest. Good and bad all over in my experience.

Have to agree.