Berbatov slept with Shearer

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest kingdawson

My money would be on Manyoo in the summer.

Inspite of the talk from his agent saying that Berba won't leave in January, Ramos is less than impressed with his commitment to training so I wouldn't rule out a January move.

Where's this from, Ben the tree man??

It might be interesting to go in for him. Whether or not he wants to go to ManU, I'm not sure that Sir Alex would take him at this point. In the long run, I'm not sure that we can count on Owen and Martins being here, so if we could sign Berbatov to a long term contract, with no escape clause, it might be a good move.

From SSN:

Dimitar Berbatov insists he is planning to stay at Tottenham Hotspur and is unhappy his family has been brought into the debate about his future.

Reports have claimed that the Bulgarian striker is looking to quit White Hart Lane in January after a lacklustre start to the season.

New Spurs boss Juande Ramos admits he would not stop any unsettled players from leaving, but is keen to keep Berbatov in North London.

The former Bayer Leverkusen hit-man has now responded to the recent speculation and has stressed his wish to focus on playing football, rather than discussing his future.

Lies

"I don't like to speak too much and don't like to be in the spotlight or the papers," Berbatov told the club's official website. "I just want to play football.

"There has been a lot of stuff written about me leaving. I haven't said anything until now, but they are now involving my family and I cannot allow that. When somebody is writing lies about my family I must get involved.

"I am my own man, when I want to speak I will and I will tell you the truth no matter how hard it is. That is why I am talking now.

"I want to let everyone know that I am a Tottenham Hotspur player, I love the club and everyone at the club. I don't always smile so much, but that does not make me a bad person.

"I don't smile because we are near the bottom of the table and have not been playing well - I have not been playing well either.

"The worst thing is when someone starts writing lies and when people see that they start to believe it. That really is the worst thing.

Disappointed

"I just want to say that I am here, I am happy here and I will help the club in any way I can.

"The fans love the club and they have been behind me ever since my first game. I appreciate them the most and I want to tell them that I am not going anywhere.

"I have a contract and I will give my best, for now it is not going so well for me because all the writing in the papers has been messing with my head and I lost my concentration.

"I don't want to see my name in the papers anymore - I just want to play football and enjoy myself. When I see things in the paper with somebody telling lies about my father, how can I be calm? I am disappointed and I don't understand how somebody can write something like that - it is a lie.

"Bringing my family into it is the biggest sin."

Inspite of the talk from his agent saying that Berba won't leave in January, Ramos is less than impressed with his commitment to training so I wouldn't rule out a January move.

No, from elsewhere, Ben's in Israel.  Berba's agent said he won't be going in Jan, Comolli said the same, then Dad says he wants to move and now his brother.  Only thing that will keep Berba in January is clubs not agreeing a fee imho.

No, from elsewhere, Ben's in Israel.  Berba's agent said he won't be going in Jan, Comolli said the same, then Dad says he wants to move and now his brother.  Only thing that will keep Berba in January is clubs not agreeing a fee imho.

You're pretty funny with your with your info and who's here and there at Spurs.  Not taking the piss, I just find it a little humorous.  "Ben's out of country", Comolli said "this", Levy said "that". 

You're pretty funny with your with your info and who's here and there at Spurs.  Not taking the piss, I just find it a little humorous.  "Ben's out of country", Comolli said "this", Levy said "that". 

I've not said anything new there.  The agent's comments were widely reported, Comolli's comments were from the official website, I think Dad spoke to every paper going yesterday and his brother spoke to the Mirror, amongst others, today.  A bid over £20m will see him gone in January imho.