Find X-Mags

Thespence

He is the Rooney/Shearer hybrid, only problem was after they gave him the looks they didn't have time to add the talent!

From the info I gathered he was rated highly but every time I saw him he was very one footed player. His parents were meant to be very demanding of the club. Had a crazy goal spell were 14 out of the 15 goals he  had scored  were all at home.

Theres a fuck load of ex-acadamy players at Newcastle BlueStar.

http://www.newcastlebluestar.co.uk/Images/Squad/Marc%20Walton%20.jpg

Marc Walton.

Wasn't he the next Shearer? :lol:

Fucking receding like Shearer :laugh:

Not a Toon product but Michael Bridges is currently having trials with Sydney FC.

What ever happened to him, he used to be a very good player 4/5 years ago.

Injuries.

He was a key player in Carlisle's promotion couple of seasons ago. Was signed on loan by Simpson and was a massive success playing alongside Karl Hawley up front, who have both subsequently left the club. There was a point when he left Carlisle he said to the news and star he was aiming to get back playing in the Permiership.

Oh and remember Paul Dalglish, he scored for us once! Signed by Dalglish senior and now playing in America for someone.

I do believe Des Hamilton also scored for us on one occasion, not a clue where he's at now or even if he still plays football.