Sam IS A Tactical Genius

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Sniffer

No. Depends how busy I am and where I am.

If I'm at the Spurs match, why bother coming on here for an opinion? I've never really understood why people come on here if they live in the north east. Are they all like you Dave, locked in your darkened bedroom at your Mam's house? With no friends.

At least learn how to spell the big words or you'll just appear a dumb cunt.

*sigh* puberty....

Listen when you're done showing how big of a man you are, you can go on to say something constructive once in a while.

Pathetic really.

I don't see anything wrong with sniffer coming on to moan, if that's what he does.  I moan when we lose and doubt I'll ever change because I don't take defeat lightly.

I have more of a problem with people who accept defeat than I do with those who don't.

I don't see anything wrong with sniffer coming on to moan, if that's what he does.  I moan when we lose and doubt I'll ever change because I don't take defeat lightly.

I have more of a problem with people who accept defeat than I do with those who don't.

I don't think anyone accepts defeat like that yesterday. It was shit from beginning to end and we couldn't even take the gift they gave us. Not only that, it was worryingly similar to previous away debacles.

Sniffer moaning is the counter balance for all the daft cunts who get carried away when we win a game tbh.

He's just a knee-jerker iyam

Besides the moaners and daft excitable kevs are usually the same people, they just change their oppinions with every goal scored or against.

Fair enough. It was an innocent enough question.

It would be shite on here if we all held the same views, I think the mix of people on here is what makes for good debate, long may it continue.