My visit to the Mad Stad

Guest Sm1d

it was a nice ground, it was my 48th away match :cheesy:

just looked like derbys ground with blue seats, couldnt believe how much feet space you had though!

if you think them stewards were bad then go to chelsea and spurs

chelsea stewards dont try to make you sit they just shout at you for no reason

at spurs they try to make you sit and threaten to throw you out within 1minute of the match

What got me was if you had been drinking you were just refused point blank to get in and they thought they were great when they knocked you back, it really boiled my piss!! :tickedoff:

What got me was if you had been drinking you were just refused point blank to get in and they thought they were great when they knocked you back, it really boiled my piss!! :tickedoff:

he said to me have you been drinking

i said yes i have just had a bottle of pop

he snarled i thought he was going to nut me

jobsworth bastards >:(

Stewards aside, I imagine it was exactly the same as my visit to Pride Park.

Identikit stadiums engulfed by retail units on all sides and link roads. Horrible.

yup

i walked about 2 mile to the nearest bar and it was a holiday inn so you can imagine how extortianate the prices were

Stewards aside, I imagine it was exactly the same as my visit to Pride Park.

Identikit stadiums engulfed by retail units on all sides and link roads. Horrible.

yup

i walked about 2 mile to the nearest bar and it was a holiday inn so you can imagine how extortianate the prices were

i went across the main road and down, on the left was a little pub

about a 5 minute walk from the ground

Maybe cos its actuallly against the law to attend a designated football match whilst drunk?

Maybe cos its actuallly against the law to attend a designated football match whilst drunk?

But the lads weren't drunk, they had been drinking but they weren't drunk and disordely and fallen all over the place. :frantic:

But the lads weren't drunk, they had been drinking but they weren't drunk and disordely and fallen all over the place. :frantic:

sofuck if they were drunk it doesn't stop you at any other away games unless you are totally hammered

I can't stand Reading's stewards. They are terrible. They know how to kill an atmosphere!

mini hitler's tbh

do you reckon they will reduce our allocation for next year?

if they do then in 5 years time we will not be allowed any away supporters  :razz:

Guest Reading Fan

I can't stand Reading's stewards. They are terrible. They know how to kill an atmosphere!

mini hitler's tbh

No, they just won't serve you beer.

To be honest the behaviour of the stewards is a disgrace. I wanna see the day that terraces are rebuilt and we can all stand again.

mini hitler's tbh

No, they just won't serve you beer.

To be honest the behaviour of the stewards is a disgrace. I wanna see the day that terraces are rebuilt and we can all stand again.

at least i will know not to get to the ground until kick off next year then

Guest 3-1 NYD

mini hitlers

trying to get people to sit down anarl mackems.gif

jobsworths and there was nee beer in the ground :tickedoff:

Nee chicken baltis either !

mini hitlers

trying to get people to sit down anarl mackems.gif

jobsworths and there was nee beer in the ground :tickedoff:

Nee chicken baltis either !

There was, my mate had one, they must have sold out.

Guest thedivinecomedian

It was a poor afternoon. For someone who watches Kettering Town FC every weekend, it was a totally different experience watching Prem football on Saturday. Total cost of the day was £117! Whereas usually, watching Kettering Town away at say Harrogate Town would cost no more than £30 (and that includes a gut full of ale!)

Anyway, top pub outside of the station. I always visit the Three Guineas when I go to the Reading Festival. Can you spot yourself? Would like to know if the guy I spilt Red Bull over is on here!

Shorts

http://www.ishamcc.co.uk/random/gineues.jpg

Guest Southern Geordie

I've had a look for myself but we moved inside when the queues for the bar got pretty big! We were some of the first toon fans at that pub, was a class little place.