Gazza Is Training With Our Youth Team

Skirge

I hated Gazza for years after that transfer. I remember him returning to SJP in that Spurs yellow kit, there was a a lot of hate in the ground that day but I am over that now.  I am glad the club are helping him get back on his feet & hopefully he is not just training with the kids but he is explaining the pitfalls of fame as well.

i hated him for that move aswell and it's easy to say he could have said no, but the story is he was lead by others and there is a story from a close friend who has never knowingly lied to me about gascoigne crying in the bogs of a working mens club when questioned about why he was leaving. he was told it would be much better for his career (and to be honest at the time it was) but he couldn't accept it.

him stopping would have been interesing but (NE5 mode) i don't think the board of that time could have took advantage of what they had.

Guest eyeball_tickler

FALLEN soccer star Paul Gascoigne was grounded by airport staff for being too sozzled to fly.

The former England idol stank of booze as he tried to board the plane, said witnesses.

Fuming Gazza, 40, rowed with the check-in staff before stomping out of Malta airport.

A source said: “He was slurring his words and looked worse for wear. It was very sad.”

Gazza played in a England vs Italy Legends tournament on the holiday isle.

He is believed to have started boozing on Saturday night and all-day Sunday before the flight.

The ex-Spurs and Rangers ace has battled against alcohol addiction and last month returned from a US rehab clinic.

Air Malta confirmed a passenger was “deemed not fit to travel”.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article431294.ece

our kids are bad enough without having such a terrible role model around them.