Sports Minister slams "obscene" salaries

GM

Just a meaningless comment to win some points in the popularity stakes. Shut your fucking mouth and sort out the appalling grass roots sports facilities we have in the UK first.

Just a meaningless comment to win some points in the popularity stakes. Shut your fucking mouth and sort out the appalling grass roots sports facilities we have in the UK first.

:frantic: Alex has thrown a strop!

GM senses an incursion into HIS territory of expertise. bluerazz.gif

Not really, I just think it is just to gain a few popularity points. Everyone knows they earn an obscene amount and there's nothing that can be done about it. Is he proposing anything new? It's the clubs' business anyway, not his. I do have a bee in my bonnet about sports facilities though.

Not really, I just think it is just to gain a few popularity points. Everyone knows they earn an obscene amount and there's nothing that can be done about it. Is he proposing anything new? It's the clubs' business anyway, not his. I do have a bee in my bonnet about sports facilities though.

Alex IS grassroots. :lol:

Unfair and totally uncalled for. :huff:

Parky, how many times do I have to tell you (and you've been doing it all morning): laughing at your own shit jokes is shit :razz:

;)

Aye, you're more huffy than stroppy to be fair.

Parky, how many times do I have to tell you (and you've been doing it all morning): laughing at your own shit jokes is shit :razz:

;)

I'm happy. [possibleplaceforemoticontomisrepresentmynaughtyintentions/]

john terry is on a reported £150,000p/w which is disgraceful, but not as disgraceful as jonathan ross's £115,000p/w.

Striking similarities between the two - both media whores who would turn up to the opening of an envelope so long as there's a red carpet and Heat photographers around, both of them cockney wankers, with unjustifiably high opinions of their own self-worth and brazenly raping the wallets of the people who pay to watch them.

john terry is on a reported £150,000p/w which is disgraceful, but not as disgraceful as jonathan ross's £115,000p/w.

Striking similarities between the two - both media whores who would turn up to the opening of an envelope so long as there's a red carpet and Heat photographers around, both of them cockney wankers, with unjustifiably high opinions of their own self-worth and brazenly raping the wallets of the people who pay to watch them.

but john terrys employers would probably be worse off without him, could you say the same of woss's ?

Aye, you're more huffy than stroppy to be fair.

Zip it, Uncle Fester.

See what I mean?

You're just a big bully.

I've heard Alex is quite handy. :kasper:

I wouldn't mess about Parky. Not only is he well hard but I hear Alex is also "well connected" in the Tyneside underworld. :kasper:

See what I mean?

You're just a big bully.

I've heard Alex is quite handy. :kasper:

I wouldn't mess about Parky. Not only is he well hard but I hear Alex is also "well connected" in the Tyneside underworld. :kasper:

He stalks at night. They call him "The Dark Defender". [Dexter/]