Most disappointing match you've ever attended?

NSG

Bulgaria v Romania SJP Euro '96. Crap - got there 20 minutes late, missed the goal; but did see another "goal" disallowed despite being 10 foot over the line.

Orient 0 Yeovil 0 - last season; was supposed to be at the Emirates watching us draw but couldn't get a ticket.

Off topic - best games seen at the Mackems: 2:1 O'Brien game. Mackems 0 Norwich 1 Milk Cup Final (all the mackems where I was thought Walker had scored from the penalty, until the ball carried on passed the post & the back of the net. The Gillingham game where they were relegated to the 3rd Divison was class, stood in the Fulwell having a right laugh.

The game against the mancs was the worst i think just based on the fact we battered then and got shafted. Plently of other games have been disapointing but only from the result perspective like the finals and semi's. Blackburn, Liverpool then Florist in the same year were pretty bad one after the other.

Marseille and Lisbon were pretty bad but the latter and then the semi for a week of kicks in the nuts will take some beating.

Smaller games like losing at Everton in the cup in 95 really annoyed me as do most cup exits, and losing 3-0 at Liverpool one night when i got so narked i broke my toe kicking a wall. That freaky bloke Pringle at Charlton really wound me up when we drew 2-2 down there for no particular reason.

It's the hope that kills you.

The Charity Shield defeat to Man Utd is another one that springs to mind. Obviously there were other more important losses that hurt me more but I think a lot of us (me included) thought we'd bought Shearer and the league would now be ours. That day suggested we were a long way from achieving that.

A lot of the ones mentioned i diasgree with as i never expected us to win (cup finals, man U match).

AZ match last season was particularly atrocious.

Sporting away.

Sheff Utd, Man City and Charlton at home last season - arguably the 3 worst games i've had the displeasure of attending.

the two 1-2's v mackems

worst definately Partizan at home, to win 1-0 in Belgrade and then to lose 0-1 at SJP to a vastly inferior Partizan team was terrible. Missed out on seeing the galacticos of Real Madrid if we'd got through as they would've been in our group.