5-a-side formations: what do you play?

Keefaz

The stuff they've got in the Soccerdome is called Field Turf. Don't know if that's the same stuff Kev's on about. It's really good. Feel like a total tramp when I play on other crappy pitches now.

little black rubbery things on the pitch? instead of sand etc...

The stuff they've got in the Soccerdome is called Field Turf. Don't know if that's the same stuff Kev's on about. It's really good. Feel like a total tramp when I play on other crappy pitches now.

Aye.

Aye.

Top stuff that. even when it pours rain all day on the one i play on the pitch never gets rained out or has any water on the surface.

I think with formations you just have to keep one player (probably the best) back at all times, the other three going forward as needed

Aye.

Top stuff that. even when it pours rain all day on the one i play on the pitch never gets rained out or has any water on the surface.

I think with formations you just have to keep one player (probably the best) back at all times, the other three going forward as needed

not the best player but the best defender, i came up against some horrid players who were quality defenders. i've said it before and i'll repeat it now....the best teams have an out and out defender.

Aye.

not the best player but the best defender, i came up against some horrid players who were quality defenders. i've said it before and i'll repeat it now....the best teams have an out and out defender.

True but he also needs to be a bit of a playmaker. no good having some muppet who can tackle anything going but can't then put you back on the attack with a decent pass