Big Sam Under Pressure?

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have to admit even though I try to have a long-term view I still get angry deep down with this negative attitude that Sam has brought to the team.

At the moment it seems as though any belief that Sam will get it right long-term is more to do with hope than based on anything we've seen on the pitch. I really thought he would be able to adapt his style to suit the better players we have vs Bolton, but right now I don't see any evidence of that.

It's like he's trying to bring us down to the level of a bunch of cloggers because that's the only style he knows.

He likes his percentage football but so do Benitez and Mourinho.

I think we should sack him just for a laugh. Have no manager, let the players pick the team. They could literally fight for their place as half time entertainment. All the coaching staff go too apart from Terry Mac, who just watches the fighting from the sidelines whilst stroking his tash and muttering random bouts of gibberish, whilst Mike Ashley watches from the stand shouting pseudo-football-fan hooligan-esque abuse at the loser.

It will be great fun.

I think we should sack him just for a laugh. Have no manager, let the players pick the team. They could literally fight for their place as half time entertainment. All the coaching staff go too apart from Terry Mac, who just watches the fighting from the sidelines whilst stroking his tash and muttering random bouts of gibberish, whilst Mike Ashley watches from the stand shouting pseudo-football-fan hooligan-esque abuse at the loser.

It will be great fun.

It's more or less what happnes innit?

But in my version Terry Mac speaks fluent Latin.

I honestly believe SA will be out at the end of the season, unless we finish top 6. Can't see him going before that, as i believe our few wins at home will be enough to stop us getting into any trouble, plus those below are utter garbage.