Just been Watching

NE5

Cheers. Now you say Villa it all comes flooding back. Would certainly have fancied our chances against them a hell of a lot more than against Man U or Arsenal.

Oh well. I just keep thinking that all these losses and near misses will make the party all the more immense when we do finally win something. I just hope that I live long enough to see it! :D

been to wembley 4 times and that was the only time we looked in the game.

one lasting memory was the stick Graham Rix got as they walked out before the game - 40,000 toon fans all repeatedly shouting "Graham Rix is a paedophile" - class.

:laugh:  Forgot about that, I remember my mam telling me not to join in and getting totally ignored.

We (me and my mam) were in the corner that Shearer crossed from, right up next to the corner flag. Absolute fucking pandemonium.

Barely sat down when that cunt scored again. :(  I fucking hate that man.

I was sitting about 10 rows in and about 10 rows along from the corner Rob Lee scored.

At least thats the angle i can just about remember, then nothing much after that.

Fucking awful. Can't imagine how you can bring yourself to watch this again, NE5.

putting all my own - recorded video collection onto disk mate. Strangely, its a massive highlight. Pleasure and pain all at once ....