Scousers Whinging (Surprise Surprise)

Disco

I'd have a lot more sympathy for them if things like Athens didn't keep happening.

Hillsborough was tragic but many fans in Athens behaved in a manner liable to cause a similiar outcome. i.e stormed the stadium to get in.

Understandable the desire to get in at all costs however. If the Toon were in the champions league final, i know i'd be desperate to get in but most probably i'd be dreaming.

I'd have a lot more sympathy for them if things like Athens didn't keep happening.

Hillsborough was tragic but many fans in Athens behaved in a manner liable to cause a similiar outcome. i.e stormed the stadium to get in.

Understandable the desire to get in at all costs however. If the Toon were in the champions league final, i know i'd be desperate to get in but most probably i'd be dreaming.

yet LFC were doing it for years before at wembley for cup finals. every other club had people blagging in etc but only LFC would regularly do it in such numbers.

purely anecdotal i know but scousers (both red and blue) have been,in my opinion,over 25 years travelling to watch football,been the most underhanded,vicious,spiteful,criminal,cowardly bunch of gits i've ever come across.

If they think I'm having a minutes' silence next week, they can forget it.

I'm getting heartlily p*ss*d off with the never ending demands of sympathy from Liverpool fans.

You never heard this from Rangers fans for their 1971 horror - they just kept their own respect for their own and didn't expect the world to keep doffing their caps.

Just sums up this scouse lot. :angry5: