Olsson in Magpies link,another Luque??

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

>:(I know that my agent is busy for me," "I will wait, but to leave during the winter break would at least earn money for me."

Here we go again,only going for the money :clap:

Guest Harry-Norway

It would seem that what he means is that in the January Window his club (NEC Nijmegen) would get a good fee for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=496590&in_page_id=1779

"I will wait, but to leave during the winter break would at least earn money for me."

These words says the most?

Guest Peter.Sthlm

I think the reporter for Sky Sports got that translation wrong. According to swedish media he said it would bring in money to NEC not himself. Anyway I have no idea how good he is.

He's actually a quite good CD. He was a bit rash and collected loads of YC and RC when he was at Landskrona in Sweden. But he's changed his game since the move to Holland. A tall guy who's good in the air and quite a good marker, has decent footballing skills, not one who just hoofs it forward. He resembles Rozehnal in a way I'd say.

It would seem that what he means is that in the January Window his club (NEC Nijmegen) would get a good fee for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=496590&in_page_id=1779

"I will wait, but to leave during the winter break would at least earn money for me."

These words says the most?

He needs to earn a living ffs :lol: Would you rather he played for nothing?

I'm swedish and I have never seen the guy play. He has never been tested in the swedish national team. Considering that sweden doesnt have any good defenders at the moment that says alot..

He might get a chance before the Euro 2008 though.

Another centre-half is just what we need, like.

a) it's nowt but a prress rumour

b) we don't know if he's crap or a fantastic prospect

c) sign good players when you can,you may need a forward but that shouldn't stop you getting quality players for other positions when they come along.

c) sign good players when you can,you may need a forward but that shouldn't stop you getting quality players for other positions when they come along.

a) You're gay

b) You're a big gay

c) Gay gay gay gay GAY!

a) You're gay

b) You're a big gay

c) Gay gay gay gay GAY!

you done well to keep the flies out of your food photo's

a) You're gay

b) You're a big gay

c) Gay gay gay gay GAY!

you done well to keep the flies out of your food photo's

:weep:

Guest MrSundlofer

would be our 6-7 best central defender i the squad after Cacapa, Faye, Taylor, Roz and Beye. He is there with Ramage and Edgar.

No, no, no, no. Jonas Olsson isn't even starting material in the Swedish internationals. He's very slow and I don't think he's near good enough for the Premiership. Olof Mellberg is by far the best swedish defender there is, which indicates on Olssons ability. But I haven't seen him in a while and maybe the reason he's not in the internationals is because Lars Lagerbäck is very keen to keep the same players in the squad and go for players that know eachother.

But then again, central defenders isn't what we're lacking.