NUFC Crocks XI

Kitman

I reckon Left Back at the toon has become a cursed position in recent years.  Like being the drummer in Spinal Tap.  Previous incumbents have included Carl Serrant, Olivier Bernard, Celestine Babyaro.  Who became a collection of knackers.  If only Dalglish had bought that lucky heather from the old gypsy woman, none of this would have happened and Baba would be a toon legend.  On second thoughts maybe not.

what the hell happened to Wayne Quinn anol?

Robbie Elliot never had the best luck with inuries either

I reckon Left Back at the toon has become a cursed position in recent years.  Like being the drummer in Spinal Tap.  Previous incumbents have included Carl Serrant, Olivier Bernard, Celestine Babyaro.  Who became a collection of knackers.  If only Dalglish had bought that lucky heather from the old gypsy woman, none of this would have happened and Baba would be a toon legend.  On second thoughts maybe not.

How true, forgot about Quinn.  He may have been shite in the first place, mind.

How true, forgot about Quinn.  He may have been s**** in the first place, mind.

Not anything new. Thats why Kenny Wharton managed a careeer here despite being average at best.