Champions League Draw

Belfast Boy

Arsenal should be happy with that draw, Ac are going downhill now

What amazes me about a team such as Ac is they have a great first team although they are getting old which leads them to getting tired during matches, or needing rested so you look to milans bench and go 'who'? I've watched them a few times this season where they've needed to bring on some fresh legs to make an impact and they've had no-one of any real quality to bring on, it's hurting them especially with the overall age of the squad minus kaka.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Kewl draw. Can see Ibrahimovich getting a brace at Anfield. don't know why but i just can.

From all the norwegians? They don't like him after he said that what Carew does with a ball he can do with an orange  :lol:

Kewl draw. Can see Ibrahimovich getting a brace at Anfield. don't know why but i just can.

From all the norwegians? They don't like him after he said that what Carew does with a ball he can do with an orange  :lol:

It's true though.

Why do they even bother playing when Parky already knows what's gonna happen? :razz:

Inter 7 points clear at the top of Serie A and unbeaten in 16. Lovely draw for Benny. lol  :razz:

Your predictions though...what was that about "Newcastle will finish above Arsenal this season"?