Obafemi Martins

Kev

I saw martins pulling up outside his gaff at 2am on the morning after the wigan game, couple of birds in his motor, looked like he was in for a roast dinner!

the arse shouldnt have been out on the town at such a time the morning after such a pap performace, if i was him i would have been ashamed to show my face!!

Yep what do these players think they are doing!? Fucking cheek going out and having a good time after such a performance. Whenever I have a bad day at work I always go home and reflect on my inability to get the job done that day, sometimes ground myself for a week if I have been very poor.

I saw martins pulling up outside his gaff at 2am on the morning after the wigan game, couple of birds in his motor, looked like he was in for a roast dinner!

the arse shouldnt have been out on the town at such a time the morning after such a pap performace, if i was him i would have been ashamed to show my face!!

Yep what do these players think they are doing!? Fucking cheek going out and having a good time after such a performance. Whenever I have a bad day at work I always go home and reflect on my inability to get the job done that day, sometimes ground myself for a week if I have been very poor.

:lol:

Yep what do these players think they are doing!? f****** cheek going out and having a good time after such a performance. Whenever I have a bad day at work I always go home and reflect on my inability to get the job done that day, sometimes ground myself for a week if I have been very poor.

:lol:

I saw him leaving his mother's in his Porsche at about Midnight, probably going to pick them up.

[/useless information]

I find it pretty senseless...

A few months ago, there were fans calling for Sam to play 4-3-3, now it's 4-4-2...

Then what? It's crazy... these days people are so demanding and impatient....

Rgds,

Ericz

I find it pretty senseless...

A few months ago, there were fans calling for Sam to play 4-3-3, now it's 4-4-2...

Then what? It's crazy... these days people are so demanding and impatient....

Rgds,

Ericz

Is it the same people who were calling for 4-3-3 who are now calling for 4-4-2? Otherwise your point seems null and void. For the record I've believed we should have been playing 4-4-2 since the start of the season with Milner on the right and N'Zogbia on the left because it suits our current personnel better than 4-3-3 imo. I think most fans would go along with that view and have done since the off.