What would you do if.......... Sam is sacked &..........

Guest exilim

What would you do if Sam is sacked and Sunderland lays Roy Keane off to have Big Sam as their next manager.

The next thing we know, Sunderland turns into Bolton and start qualifying for Europe.  :kasper:

I will just do a Joey Barton.  :cheesy:

Guest Stephen927

I'd be gutted that Sam was sacked, but it doesn't matter if they are in Europe, cos we'll have Mourinho and we'll be Premiership Champions, Champions League winners and have a FA Cup and League Cup under our belt  :lol:

what would you do if..... alex ferguson left man united so we laid big sam off and fergie came here and sam went there and then the won eveyrthing going and we got relegated 4 seasons in a row and then fergie said fuck this im off and went to darlington and won them the european cup and then we ended up with another crap manager and.....

i would just do a joey barton, i would be soooo gutted and al that

What would you do if Sam is sacked and Sunderland lays Roy Keane off to have Big Sam as their next manager.

The next thing we know, Sunderland turns into Bolton and start qualifying for Europe.  :kasper:

I will just do a Joey Barton.  :cheesy:

You have started too early.

You will not be in a conscious state to see 2008 come in.

what would you do if..... alex ferguson left man united so we laid big sam off and fergie came here and sam went there and then the won eveyrthing going and we got relegated 4 seasons in a row and then fergie said f*** this im off and went to darlington and won them the european cup and then we ended up with another crap manager and.....

Great scenario

what would you do if..... alex ferguson left man united so we laid big sam off and fergie came here and sam went there and then the won eveyrthing going and we got relegated 4 seasons in a row and then fergie said f*** this im off and went to darlington and won them the european cup and then we ended up with another crap manager and.....

Great scenario

cheers! O0

i thought yours was class as well