The Kevin Keegan debate

Guest Knightrider

I wasn't talking about last time.....

How about this time around?

Playing dud English players instead of quality foreign players.

Good move eh?

Whether the foreign players are quality is up for debate, but no doubt the British players like Butt, Carr, and Barton don't have the legs collectively to stay with the game for 90 mins.

Good move eh?

In his last game he played Cacapa and Beye, in the game before that he played Cacapa and N'Zogbia, the game before that he played Cacapa, N'Zogbia and Rozehnal.

Good move eh?

In his last game he played Cacapa and Beye, in the game before that he played Cacapa and N'Zogbia, the game before that he played Cacapa, N'Zogbia and Rozehnal.

I think you are missing the point there, with all respect.

I possibly have missed the point, the way I look at it is that Keegan is supposed to have a bias towards British players.  I think he plays the players who he thinks are the best players in any position, regardless of where they come from.

I possibly have missed the point, the way I look at it is that Keegan is supposed to have a bias towards British players.  I think he plays the players who he thinks are the best players in any position, regardless of where they come from.

I don't think he has a bias, he probably wanted to pick the players who he thought would give 100% which is reasonable enough. The problem is those players are shot and can't live with the pace for 90 mins. 

I think he was sensible and just didn't risk putting in the african players after they had just returned from a different climate, probably knackered and jet lagged...

Saving them for the man utd home game so that they can rip the hearts out of those red barstewards and eat them before their very own eyes... Hahaha

It'll be televised over here and I am sticking with my 1-1 draw!