Why the F*** should fans

Guest Brazilianbob

moyes ain't a bad example actually...his brand of football early days at everton was little short of disgusting, i actually hated watching them play, it made me dislike football...and his results were up and down in the extreme season to season

that said he was obviously using a brand of functional football to get the point he's at now, where they're competitive AND play a fair bit

i think if we all knew that in a year or two's time were would be playing like everton he'd get more time/support - trouble is, to me, everyone thinks we're watching the end product NOW

probably a very harsh assumption on the part of many and a massive disservice to allardyce

Everton were a state when Moyes went in, he kept them up and then got them into the top 7 in his first-season so he earned himself a bit of time when they struggled the next season. Allardyce has shown me nothing to suggest he can get us even upto 7th anytime soon.

Based on that, Roeder could have done the same with us had he stayed on?

Remember Moyes almost relegated Everton in his 2nd season. Survived by the skin of their teeth, and then never looked back from there onwards.

moyes ain't a bad example actually...his brand of football early days at everton was little short of disgusting, i actually hated watching them play, it made me dislike football...and his results were up and down in the extreme season to season

that said he was obviously using a brand of functional football to get the point he's at now, where they're competitive AND play a fair bit

i think if we all knew that in a year or two's time were would be playing like everton he'd get more time/support - trouble is, to me, everyone thinks we're watching the end product NOW

probably a very harsh assumption on the part of many and a massive disservice to allardyce

Everton were a state when Moyes went in, he kept them up and then got them into the top 7 in his first-season so he earned himself a bit of time when they struggled the next season. Allardyce has shown me nothing to suggest he can get us even upto 7th anytime soon.

oh no, agreed, they were relegation fodder when he took over...but don't forget we finshed 3 points off relegation last season and allardyce had to bring in 8 players and our squad is STILL shit

what i'm saying is once he'd kept them up and stabilised them they were still horrible to watch for a long time but it obviously wasn't the end game in his mind as proven by his current side, you have to presume the current shambles isn't allardyces end game either

allardyce has shown me nothing too, just think moyes is a good example of the fans not turning on him for the quality of the football/results...we're ripping allardyce apart and seem to be relishing it

I would vote for performance related pay!

It would be the chairman who controls it, Based on a match to match basis.

Manager,Players,Coaching Staff affected

This would ensure you'd get 100% out of the c***s everytime and not just when they feel like it.

Now what about the players that don't play?  I think they should all have a minimum wage for all players  so you'd pick that wage up whether you play or not, but the guys who are getting a regular spot have the chance to earn extra for keeping there place.

If they play below par they get nothing more, but if they put in 100% they will be rewarded.

I think most of the fans get so pissed off with the team and manager for getting all that money for f*** all effort! Now if we knew they hadn't performed and didn't get there full wage packet I think we'd be appeased.

That's why I think clubs should take back control over these wankers that are at present taking over the game.

No offence Tempi but thats a load of bollocks. Can you imagine the factor of favoritism coming into the game because of this? Such and such manager must be doing such and such player up the chute, as he's playing him ahead of such and such other player clearly so he can earn the better pay.

Would never ever work.

The only clear cut occasion on which this may work is regarding perma-crocks, as its not a subjective thing whether you're injured or not. This will never work when it comes to team selections.

What and there's no favoritism now?

It would work and it's the only way the clubs can take back control.

It's a very simple concept to be honest you'd just have to convince the Football Leagues around the world which will never happen so it's totally pointless, so it's the only idea I can see to make players perform at there peak but it will never happen.