Did anyone hear ....?

Incognito

Jason Cundy and Rhodri Williams on Talksport tonight.2 hours of the most one sided,biased,vicious anti Newcastle fest i've listened to.Totally blaming Big Sam's dismissal on the fans.,and generally talking over any Newcastle supporters ringing in and making,in my opinion,very valid cases.Adriann Durham though is in agreement with his departure.For once he's sticking up for us.

Jason Cundy and Rhodri Williams on Talksport tonight.2 hours of the most one sided,biased,vicious anti Newcastle fest i've listened to.Totally blaming Big Sam's dismissal on the fans.,and generally talking over any Newcastle supporters ringing in and making,in my opinion,very valid cases.Adriann Durham though is in agreement with his departure.For once he's sticking up for us.

Fucking aye. Was an utter joke. I was doing the dishes fucking screaming at the radio.

Fucking aye. Was an utter joke. I was doing the dishes fucking screaming at the radio.

Which of course is their aim. Then you might ring up their 50p per minute line...

It's not rocket science lads.