Nigel Pearson

Newcastle Fan

Guest LucaAltieri

the team is garbadge defensively , but the quality of the players isnt apparently, we have proven aged defenders, and up and coming under 21 internationals who are on the verge of breakingin to the national squad, apparently.

what does the assistant manager do?  tell me that?  your telling me he isnt accountable for this mess we have to watch??

i give up. ok, pearson is to blame for all our goals conceded and the cause for all the other s*** we're knee deep in. sack him.

can we legally sack everyone at the club?

i don't and never said he was to blame for everything, but in my opinion he should be accountable for the garbadge we've had to put up with.

if they sacked allardyce, then they must think everythings wrong, that includes him, he's been here for two seasons at least and te defence has been worse than terrible overall.  Pearson proved it today he picked the exact same thing bs would have picked (part from jose and viduka)

but the tactics were the same, shit if any.  zog AND duff on the right milner on the right

You could also look at it from the point of view that when Allardyce came in he saw fit to keep him, without being under any real obligation to do so. Greater footballing minds than ours have seen him work and decided to keep him on. Maybe the talk about him being shit is just clueless bollocks?

Guest The Libertine

the team is garbadge defensively , but the quality of the players isnt apparently, we have proven aged defenders, and up and coming under 21 internationals who are on the verge of breakingin to the national squad, apparently.

what does the assistant manager do?  tell me that?  your telling me he isnt accountable for this mess we have to watch??

i give up. ok, pearson is to blame for all our goals conceded and the cause for all the other s*** we're knee deep in. sack him.

i don't and never said he was to blame for everything, but in my opinion he should be accountable for the garbadge we've had to put up with.

if they sacked allardyce, then they must think everythings wrong, that includes him, he's been here for two seasons at least and te defence has been worse than terrible overall.  Pearson proved it today he picked the exact same thing bs would have picked (part from jose and viduka)

but the tactics were the same, s*** if any.  zog AND duff on the right milner on the right

why? what makes him stand out so much from the other amazing candidates for that scapegoat role?

he was fairly recently recruited as england under 21 assistant manager, so he cant really be that shit can he?

as for his tactics, he's never claimed to be a manager, so why should we expect him to suddenly be a competent one against one of the best teams in the world?

he is assistant manager, theres not a hell of alot of difference really, you still make effective decisions, you take a position of responsibility and should therefore be held accountable.  he has been relegated 3 times.... if he was a manager would YOU hire him?

Guest neesy111

but the tactics were the same, s*** if any.  zog AND duff on the right milner on the right

why? what makes him stand out so much from the other amazing candidates for that scapegoat role?

he was fairly recently recruited as england under 21 assistant manager, so he cant really be that s*** can he?

as for his tactics, he's never claimed to be a manager, so why should we expect him to suddenly be a competent one against one of the best teams in the world?

england u21 coached by that great man stuart pearce who got sacked with man city for finishing below us

Guest The Libertine

he is assistant manager, theres not a hell of alot of difference really, you still make effective decisions, you take a position of responsibility and should therefore be held accountable.  he has been relegated 3 times.... if he was a manager would YOU hire him?

he's not a manager though. he never said he was. im convinced you're basing your points just on today which (if im right) is very naive of you. "the great one" himself couldnt have stopped them today.

Guest The Libertine

he was fairly recently recruited as england under 21 assistant manager, so he cant really be that s*** can he?

england u21 coached by that great man stuart pearce who got sacked with man city for finishing below us

if you want to go down that road, he was also seen as competent enough to keep his assistant managers job by the manager who finished twice as high as us.

he's not a manager though. he never said he was. im convinced you're basing your points just on today which (if im right) is very naive of you. "the great one" himself couldnt have stopped them today.

honest to god im not, ive just voiced opinion based on the post being started, it's just coincidence.  BUT i have always disliked him, primarily based on his previous record and the way he tlaks overall.  Its no coincidence that since he has been brought in we've been crap (or crapper).

Guest The Libertine

honest to god im not, ive just voiced opinion based on the post being started, it's just coincidence.  BUT i have always disliked him, primarily based on his previous record and the way he tlaks overall.  Its no coincidence that since he has been brought in we've been crap (or crapper).

so (to draw a line under this) you would blame him mainly for the current situation we are in?

Guest neesy111

he's part of the reason yes

along with round, barron, terry mac

theres not 1 attacking coach in the whole club, no wonder we look a shambles going forward

I seem to remember us being thrashedby Manchester United with other caretakers in charge, and they never got such vitriol.

He failed to beat Watford last season..

Its obvious that having him around should create some type of postive impact, but honestly him and Terry Mac are the only thing that is common between the Roeder staff and the Allardyce staff, and we played shit under both managers.

Guest The Libertine

theres not 1 attacking coach in the whole club, no wonder we look a shambles going forward

so the coaches are to blame for our predicament? not the dire managers, lackluster big money signings, questionable ex chairman ect.

you cant make gold out of shit, you just cant.

Guest neesy111

so the coaches are to blame for our predicament? not the dire managers, lackluster big money signings, questionable ex chairman ect.

you cant make gold out of s***, you just cant.

so why keep him then, what has he done to deserve a chance under a 3rd manager

Honest to god i hate this guy, why the hell did Sam keep him as his assistent and why the hell did he take Owen of for Rozenhal when were losing 3-0, really should leave the club when the new manager arrives along with Terry Mac.

Why did Sam pay c£6m for Smith, Enrique and Barton?

Why did Sam play our best lw as lb?

Why did Samplay our best rw as lw?

Why did Sam STATE that Cacapa could teach Taylor how to defend?

Why did Sam sign Rozenhal for good money?

Why did Sam never learn from his tactical/formation errors?

Why did Sam make a player who'd never played for us, our captain?

Why did Sam persist with Smith and Geremi?

Why did Sam talk utter shite about performances?

Why did Sam stick with Pearson?

Why did Sam do ANYTHING???

He's shit. End of.

you cant make gold out of shit, you just cant.

But Sam was great, etc...

hahahahahha

Guest The Libertine

i dont know what he's doing, but he's clearly doing something right to still be employed after 2 managers, and employed by his country in a similar role.

i dont know what he's doing, but he's clearly doing something right to still be employed after 2 managers, and employed by his country in a similar role.

you think he's doing something right at nufc??

Guest The Libertine

hahahahahha

when did i say sam was great in that post or any post?

Guest LucaAltieri

hahahahahha

when did i say sam was great in that post or any post?

Ignore him. He's the biggest mackem WUM on here.

Guest The Libertine

you think he's doing something right at nufc??

i give up again. he's total shit. he's totally cost us the league this year, again.

until you can prove he is such a terrible coach/influence for us, i'll not be sticking the knife in.