I've been robbed

Dokko

Guest sittingontheball

I want to know why so many people think it was 6-1. Most people who mention it to me appear to believe that was the scoreline. Was I the only one left in the ground when Shola scored?

Present from their keeper wasn't it? Barthez?? The first was the Jenas screamer. Possibly our midfield's only contribution to that game.

Present from their keeper wasn't it? Barthez?? The first was the Jenas screamer. Possibly our midfield's only contribution to that game.

One of the best ever goals I've seen as it happened. The memory of it was quickly tarnished though. In fact didnt even have time classify it.

Guest Knightrider

I wasn't even bothered by the scoreline or result, I passed caring too much about those things years ago. Man Utd are a great team and a great club and can do that to any side. They once thumped Wenger's Arsenal 6-1 and recently thrashed Roma 7-1.

I still love my club and no kind of defeat could ever ever force me to lose any feeling of pride I have in my club. Sure it was an embarrassing result but NUFC is still the best club in the world in my household. It's the players who were embarrassed.

get a bloody grip.

This result was irrelevant (apart from earning me +27pts from having Ronaldo in me fantast fotty team)

Infact i was very happy with the 6-0 thrashing.  !!!!

It helped underline what a shite side allardyce had collected together.  It strongly vindicates the sacking, not that the muppet press have noticed this; biased twats.

AM quite happy we got spanked, although if we go down cos of goal difference this year, then i might not be so philosophical about it!

Guest stjamestoon

Sat surrounded by a pub full of glory hunting Mancs today, only Newcastle fan in the place, only one wearing my colours anyway, as the goals went in i felt nothing, ive lost faith, i need something to get it back, i hope to god when i go to the Boro home game in 3 weeks order will be restored, ive never felt such nothingness for Newcastle since ive started supporting them, i just dont care anymore :( TBH lads realistically out of who we can appoint next i hope its Shearer, passion would be restored, it would be Keegan mark 2, at least to begin with.

Same with me, was sat in pub with aload of united fans, fuckers!

I am just not the slightest bit interested in the toon anymore, not even willing to pay to come see a game, because it really isnt worth it, Entertainment value is nil

Howay the lads :(