New poll since everyone voted for mourinho and its never going to happen!!

Guest Toon83
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right the last poll didn't work because there was confusion over whether it was, who do YOU want or who WILL newcastle get.

This one is WHO WILL NEWCASTLE REALISTICALLY GET?

and a reason for your choice.

Lippi? Van Gaal? Realistic?

You have got some nerve, yes?

Why not, Birmingham went for Lippi and he turned them down, but he is rumoured to be after a job in England, and I only put Van Gaal down because somebody mentioned him

Van Gaal has recently said he's not interested, hasn't he?

Lippi is as unrealistic as Mourinho is.

Just vote and move on, its no big deal

You're the lunatic who's made an entirely new thread/poll because you think Mourinho is an unrealistic target and you don't like the fact he's whooping everyone else out of sight. Oooh, I could crush a grape.

:laugh:

Not to mention the fact that the mong has deleted the other poll just to try and hide the result :lol:

I took Mourinho out because we all know its never going to happen, and those who voted for the special one only did so because of the fantasy element.

Anyway back on topic, who is your choice?  :fight:

VENABLES!

I took Mourinho out because we all know its never going to happen, and those who voted for the special one only did so because of the fantasy element.

VENABLES!

That took a while!

VENABLES!

That took a while!

You have just put yourself on the list... and I'm not talking about the good list.

Think of Santa's "naughty list", only far worse.

VENABLES!

That took a while!

You have just put yourself on the list... and I'm not talking about the good list.

Think of Santa's "naughty list", only far worse.

happy days

Speaking of Moyes, Ashley has personally assured his good friend Kenwright (Everton chairman) that he'd never try and take his manager off him. So he's even more realistic than Mourinho.

As great as Lippi and Van Gaal would be they aren't realistic IMO. Martin Jol would be the best choice, he plays good football, finished 9th 5th and 5th with Spurs, very narrowly missing out on top 4, and has the experiance of managing a club similar to ours in terms of money and ambition. Personally i don't see why people would consider Mark Hughes a better option. :thup: