African Cup of Nations 2008 (N.American browsers)

toontownman

Good to see it back on the BBC, was looking forward to watching it, does anyone in N.America know if its being picked up and shown?

The Ghana team have impressed me the past two tournaments, torn between supporting Beye, Faye or Martins though. Geremi Meh!

Will give some nice relief from events in the premiership , especially as we have 4 times the chance of winning if you support all our players!

Good to see it back on the BBC, was looking forward to watching it, does anyone in N.America know if its being picked up and shown?

The Ghana team have impressed me the past two tournaments, torn between supporting Beye, Faye or Martins though. Geremi Meh!

Will give some nice relief from events in the premiership , especially as we have 4 times the chance of winning if you support all our players!

I think Fox Sports World Canada was picking up a few matches, mate.  You still in Saskatoon or summit? 

Oooh its on the BBC? Fucking magic....i was gonna ask if anyone knew what coverage it was getting...no i don't have to!

Gonna be some great games...nigeria vs cote d'ivoire will be awesome.