Level 7

Yorkie

By the way has anybody heard anything about the club saying they're going to enforce that people in level 7 sit down and if people don't comply they'll have their season cards removed. T'was in the Chronicle apparently!!!!

Was speaking to a mate who stewards up in Leazes lvl 7, and she was saying that Sir Alex has requested that the clubs makes sure everyone sits down for the Man U game. She said they going through with this, so there's going to be more stewards and that anyone standing will be hoyed out.

Gonna be a hell of a lot of people turfed out then, the whole block where I stand next to the away fans stands and everytime they've tried to enforce it before we've sat down then sang the old 'stand up if you love the toon etc etc' and then we're standing again!!!! Gonna be fun.

Why's he getting involved anyway? Aren't Man U fan just as bad when they're away from home?

Manu have the best away support in the league by far.

The police & Stewards will not get everyone to sit down. I know I wont, I'd rather get chucked out than be forced to sit. People also stand on the stairs sometimes, and get chucked out for doing so. Yet they have these clueless asian stewards who don't speak a word of english and just smile at you standing on the stairs getting in your way all the time. It's a fucking joke.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5594/photo0193jz8rp0.jpg

Guest toonlass

By the way has anybody heard anything about the club saying they're going to enforce that people in level 7 sit down and if people don't comply they'll have their season cards removed. T'was in the Chronicle apparently!!!!

Was speaking to a mate who stewards up in Leazes lvl 7, and she was saying that Sir Alex has requested that the clubs makes sure everyone sits down for the Man U game. She said they going through with this, so there's going to be more stewards and that anyone standing will be hoyed out.

Gonna be a hell of a lot of people turfed out then, the whole block where I stand next to the away fans stands and everytime they've tried to enforce it before we've sat down then sang the old 'stand up if you love the toon etc etc' and then we're standing again!!!! Gonna be fun.

Why's he getting involved anyway? Aren't Man U fan just as bad when they're away from home?

Manu have the best away support in the league by far.

The police & Stewards will not get everyone to sit down. I know I wont, I'd rather get chucked out than be forced to sit. People also stand on the stairs sometimes, and get chucked out for doing so. Yet they have these clueless asian stewards who don't speak a word of english and just smile at you standing on the stairs getting in your way all the time. It's a fucking joke.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5594/photo0193jz8rp0.jpg

I think everyone in the Level 7 of the leazes should stand for the whole Man u game, and see how many people get chucked out. My guess is that they would just target teenaged lads...The stewards are not looking forward to enforcing this, I was talking to one at half time on Sunday and she said it is just going to cause more aggro between the stewards and the fans.

I know mate I sit up there aswell, but this mate just said that the club are taking a no nonsense approach and that anyone standing WILL be turfed.

Is that from your seat mate? Must be a kick in the arse away from me, row R seat 432!!!

Aye, row U seat 450. If you ever see a flag being waved from round there then it's likely to be me.