The all new official Albert Luque megathread

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Gemmill

Solano should have been on instead of that WASTERFUL SELFISH DUFF...I'm sure we would have had a goal if Solano was on

Duff was embarrasing those poor Latvians for fun. Got into good positions

with sheer pace and skill, which is something that Nobby cant do. I was very impressed by him even

though the opposition was piss poor. Wasterful and selfish.. get a grip. bluesigh.gif

Some of you are so easily pleased :lol: mate football is not about passing players and doing fu*k all...His end product was nothing...He was guilty of wasting so many chances by smacking it in front of millions of players standing in the way between him and the goal as if he thought so how the ball will actually go through those players' bodies and come out in the net on the other side :lol:

What about his crosses...They were embarrasing...Solano would have pissed on him with his pin point crosses...Just because he can be a circus clown passing one, two or three players doesn't mean he is now creating chances for the team...So yes today he was the most wasteful selfish shooting happy player on NUFC side...

What time is it over there?  Go to bed and stop making a fool of yourself ffs. :lol:

Duff was man of the match and was badly let down (as was the rest of the midfield) by the lazy arsehole up front who never showed for a pass, never made a run for a cross, and allowed himself to be marked out of the game.  Luque is a shambles and you are marking yourself out as the most clueless person on here in your defence of him and your slagging of Duff.

Never mind trying to tell people what football is and isn't about man.  You haven't got a frigging clue. :lol:

Answer me this:  do you think Luque deserves another start based on his performance last night?  Now bear in mind that if you say yes you're saying he should get a game ahead of Shola and the new lad.  Personally, I would pick Paul Dalglish ahead of Luque if he was still at the club.

Duff's "end product" was supposed to be proper crosses and good passes to Luque and he achieved none of that...actually he was so poor with his crosses and so wasteful with his constant shooting at walls of players in front of him..He was either blind or doesn't understand that a ball can not travel through players' bodies...

I really wish they did Opta stats for European games I could show you how wrong you are. I was sat in the South Stand facing the side of the goal and I saw how many balls he crossed there and how many made in into the box but because we had nobody else in the box came to nothing.

I am quite a patient person but Luque is doing my head in now. He had a chance to earn a place for Sunday last night, yet IMO he showed no desire. If there is anyway we can offload the guy between now and the transfer window I think it would be a good thing. We would be better off with a Championship players or an unknown from Europe because at least you could expect hard work and determination from them.

I believe the guy needs a run of games but we cannot afford performances like that from him and even after a run of games we cannot guarentee success.

On the Duff argument he was great last night some of his final balls were lacking but I cannot remember the last time Nobby terrorised a defence like that!

Guest Gemmill

Duff's "end product" was supposed to be proper crosses and good passes to Luque and he achieved none of that...actually he was so poor with his crosses and so wasteful with his constant shooting at walls of players in front of him..He was either blind or doesn't understand that a ball can not travel through players' bodies...

I really wish they did Opta stats for European games I could show you how wrong you are. I was sat in the South Stand facing the side of the goal and I saw how many balls he crossed there and how many made in into the box but because we had nobody else in the box came to nothing.

Agree.  Luque stood stock-still between the two central defenders for all of the crosses that came in bar the one he headed over from 6 yards.  Their two centre halfs must have been thinking "Is this bloke actually gonna do anything to try and make our lives difficult tonight??".

Solano should have been on instead of that WASTERFUL SELFISH DUFF...I'm sure we would have had a goal if Solano was on

with sheer pace and skill, which is something that Nobby cant do. I was very impressed by him even

though the opposition was piss poor. Wasterful and selfish.. get a grip. bluesigh.gif

Some of you are so easily pleased :lol: mate football is not about passing players and doing fu*k all...His end product was nothing...He was guilty of wasting so many chances by smacking it in front of millions of players standing in the way between him and the goal as if he thought so how the ball will actually go through those players' bodies and come out in the net on the other side :lol:

What about his crosses...They were embarrasing...Solano would have pissed on him with his pin point crosses...Just because he can be a circus clown passing one, two or three players doesn't mean he is now creating chances for the team...So yes today he was the most wasteful selfish shooting happy player on NUFC side...

What time is it over there?  Go to bed and stop making a fool of yourself ffs. :lol:

Duff was man of the match and was badly let down (as was the rest of the midfield) by the lazy arsehole up front who never showed for a pass, never made a run for a cross, and allowed himself to be marked out of the game.  Luque is a shambles and you are marking yourself out as the most clueless person on here in your defence of him and your slagging of Duff.

Never mind trying to tell people what football is and isn't about man.  You haven't got a frigging clue. :lol:

Answer me this:  do you think Luque deserves another start based on his performance last night?  Now bear in mind that if you say yes you're saying he should get a game ahead of Shola and the new lad.  Personally, I would pick Paul Dalglish ahead of Luque if he was still at the club.

Have you had your cuppa tea and breakie before spouting such rubbish :lol: I guess not... I don't think you know how football should be played...Well for someone to suggest they want Paul Dalglish says it all..

I wonder now what the real reason is behind Murinho letting Duff go hmmmm...WASTEFUL productless selfish player...Man of the match my arse...

bluesigh.gif

Nice of you to tell me what football is really about.

Mate, the first time in this forum I feel like saying 'you haven got a clue' to someone, but

luckily Gemmill already did.

Guest Gemmill

Answer me this:  do you think Luque deserves another start based on his performance last night?   Now bear in mind that if you say yes you're saying he should get a game ahead of Shola and the new lad.  Personally, I would pick Paul Dalglish ahead of Luque if he was still at the club.

Have you had your cuppa tea and breakie before spouting such rubbish :lol: I guess not... I don't think you know how football should be played...Well for someone to suggest they want Paul Dalglish says it all..

I wonder now what the real reason is behind Murinho letting Duff go hmmmm...WASTEFUL productless selfish player...Man of the match my arse...

I love how stupid you are looking right now.  I just love it. :lol:

I am quite a patient person but Luque is doing my head in now. He had a chance to earn a place for Sunday last night, yet IMO he showed no desire. If there is anyway we can offload the guy between now and the transfer window I think it would be a good thing. We would be better off with a Championship players or an unknown from Europe because at least you could expect hard work and determination from them.

I believe the guy needs a run of games but we cannot afford performances like that from him and even after a run of games we cannot guarentee success.

On the Duff argument he was great last night some of his final balls were lacking but I cannot remember the last time Nobby terrorised a defence like that!

What defense ??? Do you call that some kind of a defense to worry about...even a cat would have terrorised that defense...Duff was a CLOWN just passing players and doing nothing...how many times did he shoot while there were buses and buses parked in front of his sight...He surely is blind...

Answer me this:  do you think Luque deserves another start based on his performance last night?   Now bear in mind that if you say yes you're saying he should get a game ahead of Shola and the new lad.  Personally, I would pick Paul Dalglish ahead of Luque if he was still at the club.

I love how stupid you are looking right now.

To answer your question - very!  :lol:

Guest Gemmill

What defense ??? Do you call that some kind of a defense to worry about...even a cat would have terrorised that defense...Duff was a CLOWN just passing players and doing nothing...how many times did he shoot while there were buses and buses parked in front of his sight...He surely is blind...

If the defense was so bad, what was the clueless lummox from Spain doing getting marked out of the game by them?  You've just dealt your already quadraspazzed argument a bit of a blow.

Its all in your little head :lol: you need to watch some real football to know how it should be played...How on earth Duff was man of the match, but what do you expect from people who get wowed by circus clowns...

I have not criticised Luque before but last night he was dreadful. I agree with evrything Gemmill said and I don't think his mindset is any where right and he looks like a player that wishes he was anywhere but at SJP. How long do you give a player and how many times can you keep finding excuses for awful performances.

So who was your top player last night then fella? Again whatever kind of defense it was you didn't answer my question of when was the last time Nobby terrorised ANY defence like that. I believe if Shola played last night we would have scored a few from Duffs work.

2 standout times for me is when duff played a dangerous out curving ball across the 6 yard box, and Luque was just entering the 18 yard. Another time Duff again put a dangerous low cross the the front post yet nobody was there again. They guy at times had very little to aim at.

Guest Gemmill

Its all in your little head :lol: you need to watch some real football to know how it should be played...How on earth Duff was man of the match, but what do you expect from people who get wowed by circus clowns...

Seriously mate, have you had a drink?  Or some pills or something?  You're making so little sense it's beyond a joke.  Have you noticed that you're alone in your thinking?  Do you not feel a bit like that dream where you get to work only to realise you've still got your pyjamas on and everyone's stood around laughing and pointing at you? :lol:

Guest teepee

honestly mate - your really talking bollocks now. fair enough if you don't think duff was m.o.m., but the insinuation that mourinho "got rid of him" because he is "WASTEFUL productless selfish player"..... Comon, wake up man!

why aren't you having a go at emre and parker for missing quite a few shots as well?

luque and carr aside - i think that most of the team played well, it was just one of those days where the ball wont go in the net. with two real strikers on the pitch i think things qould have looked very different.

and btw i just loved watching duff humiliated half the latvian team!

Guest Gemmill

SLK yet to answer whether he thinks, no goals aside, Luque's performance merits picking him again based on his movement and the way he created space for himself.  Or not as the case may be................

Guest Gemmill

He's not mate.  He's utterly wrong but he genuinely believes what he's saying.  That's what makes him so "special".

Seriously mate, have you had a drink?  Or some pills or something?  You're making so little sense it's beyond a joke.  Have you noticed that you're alone in your thinking?  Do you not feel a bit like that dream where you get to work only to realise you've still got your pyjamas on and everyone's stood around laughing and pointing at you? :lol:

Man, you must have some nice thoughts in your little head...How much did it take to come up with such imagination seriously :lol: You know you should be a comedy script writer instead of talking footie because you are obviously not good at it...

Oh and not forgetting about your point of thinking I am alone in thinking it is STUPID to put the blame fully on Luque and make him the scapegoat, well I am sure I read a number of posters in this thread and the other one about he post match report suggesting similar things about Duff and the rest of the midfield...

Mate when you know how football should be played then we will talk :lol: (Duff man of the match my arse)

So who was your top player last night then fella? Again whatever kind of defense it was you didn't answer my question of when was the last time Nobby terrorised ANY defence like that. I believe if Shola played last night we would have scored a few from Duffs work.

2 standout times for me is when duff played a dangerous out curving ball across the 6 yard box, and Luque was just entering the 18 yard. Another time Duff again put a dangerous low cross the the front post yet nobody was there again. They guy at times had very little to aim at.

Solano would have REALLY terrorised their laughable defense tonight and produced a product at the end unlike the selfish clown Duff...

When Luque was romoured to be signing, I thought it was a wind up, having seen him play several times (live!) in Spain, when he signed, I almost wet myself, I've always stayed on his side, defended him on this forum, told my pals who laugh at him that he is really is atop class player, maintained he will come good blah blah blah ..........

BUT NO MORE!

Last night was the final straw, he was weak, indescisive and looked totally uninterested against a really poor side, a team that was there for him to rip to pieces. I think his problem is partly a confidence thing and partly the fact that i think he knows himself that he just isnt cut out for the demands of the more robust english game, and rather than trying to adapt and prove himself he's just drifting along. Anyone that says he deserves to be in the side now, needs their head testing!

SLK yet to answer whether he thinks, no goals aside, Luque's performance merits picking him again based on his movement and the way he created space for himself.  Or not as the case may be................

Yes I think with Solano on the right side, and a midfield told to pass the ball to Luque, I would definitely put him in the team at least for one half...

Is this the answer your looking for !!!!!

SLK, which one you think had a better game yesterday Luque or Duff?

And do you think it was a right decision to give Martins the sacred number 9 shirt?

Guest Gemmill

What time is it over there, you gonk? :lol:  Go to bed and come back and read your posts tomorrow.  I've got you as favourite for most clueless poster 2006 at the minute.  See if you can retrieve the situation tomorrow by admitting you were drunk or something.  bluebigrazz.gif

You're the Brad Willis of Newcastle Online. :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Yes I think with Solano on the right side, and a midfield told to pass the ball to Luque, I would definitely put him in the team at least for one half...

Is this the answer your looking for !!!!!

It's the answer I was expecting.  Duff last night was twice the player Solano has been all season.  Not only do you think Luque deserves another shot, you also think Solano should get a game ahead of Duff - he really has upset you not threading balls through the eye of a needle to the marked out of the game Spanish lummox hasn't he?