Old Skool

Thespence

Nowt wrong with High Farm, man.  I moved away a few years ago and was shocked to see they demolished Burnside as well and replaced the old buildings with some new fangled nonsense.  It's like they're wiping out my past...

There are Burnside & High Farm groups on Facebook. Full of bairns born in the 80's like but a classic picture of Netherton with that fringe.

Nowt wrong with High Farm, man.  I moved away a few years ago and was shocked to see they demolished Burnside as well and replaced the old buildings with some new fangled nonsense.  It's like they're wiping out my past...

There are Burnside & High Farm groups on Facebook. Full of bairns born in the 80's like but a classic picture of Netherton with that fringe.

I remember Netherton like, used to teach Maths?

I remember Netherton like, used to teach Maths?

P.E

Yep, I remember I was on my way back from football when I saw the fire from miles away, couldn't believe it when I saw it was ablaze.

My Wallsend history needs updating - did someone torch it, then?  I did wonder what was up, like, coz its looked pretty dead whenever I've driven past it.  I just figured the government had flogged it off for a housing scheme.

Oh aye.

Just looking at the photos of the High Farm group now, Mr Sciacaluga was my forum teacher, great guy

Giacopazzi seems to live in the Powder Monkey.

Sciacaluga was no mate of mime, neither was Giaco but he does say hi when I see him Powder Monkey these days.

Yep, I remember I was on my way back from football when I saw the fire from miles away, couldn't believe it when I saw it was ablaze.

My Wallsend history needs updating - did someone torch it, then?  I did wonder what was up, like, coz its looked pretty dead whenever I've driven past it.  I just figured the government had flogged it off for a housing scheme.

It did get torched. There is massive new school on the site now which I think is a bigger Parkside.

It did get torched. There is massive new school on the site now which I think is a bigger Parkside.

Yeah that's what I heard like.

What year did you leave High farm?

Yeah that's what I heard like.

What year did you leave High farm?

I am 32 now. How old are you?

Oh aye.

Just looking at the photos of the High Farm group now, Mr Sciacaluga was my forum teacher, great guy

Sciacaluga was no mate of mime, neither was Giaco but he does say hi when I see him Powder Monkey these days.

Did he have a wife? was she a teacher as well?

I had a Mrs Sciacaluga who taught at my primary school around '97 and I left before she did.

23, left in '98.

You may know my nephew Dean Logan a few years younger than you though.

Doesn't ring a bell like.

Oh aye.

I had a Mrs Sciacaluga who taught at my primary school around '97 and I left before she did.

Chances are it will be, not exactly a common surname round here.

23, left in '98.

You may know my nephew Dean Logan a few years younger than you though.

Doesn't ring a bell like.

Oh aye.

Chances are it will be, not exactly a common surname round here.

You on Mullen Road like Fug? Or just off it?

Used to live at 6 Parkside Terrace as a nipper, mam's on O'Hanlon Crescent now.

St. Bernadette's all the way man. High Farm Middle was the enemy.

Too right, mate. How old are you btw? I'm getting all nostalgic about Bernadette's now. Good times.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6200/n5845360115924432018pp4.jpg

Found the above picture on a fellow Wallsender's Facebook, the two lads were 2 years old than me, were canny footballers if I remember correctly  O0

Thought it might have been a couple of the Ameobi brothers till I read they were canny footballers.