Lowest number of points ever for relegation

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

As long as we get to 33 points i think we will be safe.

Unlike previous seasons there is a 2 tier premiership, the top 11 and the bottom 9. The bottom 9 very rarely beat any of the top 11 sides, only gaining wins against those around them. We have 6 points advantage over reading and 5 over brum. To overcome this they would have to do something neither side has done all season and win 2 games in a month.

I firmly believe we will be ok, but only by 3 or 4 points!

Is there a stat for this? What's the actual highest amount of points gained by a team who was relegated?

This does seem to be one of those seasons where there seems to be parity amongst the shittier clubs in the league (not a compliment) but we still need to win three more games to be safe.

I know Roeder holds the record for the highest points total to go down on 42, not sure about the lowest

42pts!?

Fuk me, what we've give for 42pts for this season.

Anyone see us getting more than that?

I've checked, in only one season did the team a team go down with more than 38 points (West Ham with 42). The average amount of points for the team who ended in 18th is around 36, so if we get to 38, with all the teams in the bottom half canceling each other out, we'll survive.

THREE wins.

I've checked, in only one season did the team a team go down with more than 38 points (West Ham with 42). The average amount of points for the team who ended in 18th is around 36, so if we get to 38, with all the teams in the bottom half canceling each other out, we'll survive.

THREE wins.

mission impossible 4