10 Best Transfers of the season.....

Guest kingdawson

Someone was always going to do well with McFadden. He was flying for Scotland.

Torres has been worth every penny and then some (if you compare Cisse + Diouf = Torres). The first top-of-the-line striker we've signed since, what, Collymore? He's been sensationally good. The kind of danger we haven't had up front since Owen in his pomp (though Owen 2001 still has the edge there), and he has everything. If we'd signed him a season earlier, we'd have slaughtered Barcelona and beaten Milan.

He's a superb player but with that comes the fact that without him Liverpool are a far weaker side. I don't think the rest of Liverpool's strikeforce are anywhere close to his level and serious strength in depth up front is something Arsenal, Chelsea and especially Man Utd have got over Liverpool.

That's the point, isn't it? We haven't had that kind of quality up front for 7 years. A step in the right direction. As you say, our weakness is having a pile of shite up front and on the wings.

I wouldn't argue with that, it was Merson that said it, not me.  With King missing probably something like 3 out of 4 matches, I don't think you can honestly say King and Woodgate are a true partnership even though they'll be good when they do play together..

And as if by magic, SSN report Woodgate has a sprained ankle and will not play at the weekend.

Woody is just about ok,he could play against Brum but he's being held back for the match against PSV on Thusday, there's no urgency over league positions anymore.  King won't be there either, probably won't play against PSV at home either, just being wrapped up in cotton wool for the away leg.  Ramos doesn't want a keeper that can't catch crosses so Robbo will be on his way, as will Chimbo.  Comolli has been out in Spain today, hopefully finalising deals for Villa, Jarque and Diego Capel! :lol:  I can wish I suppose.................

What you're re-signing Villa-he must be 55 by now.

No, they're signing Aston Villa.

We're a life long Spurs fan and we've made it clear to Canelloni and Levi Roots that we'd like to come. Newcastle made a late move for us, but we'd set our heart on Spurs

;)

Guest kingdawson

I wouldn't argue with that, it was Merson that said it, not me.  With King missing probably something like 3 out of 4 matches, I don't think you can honestly say King and Woodgate are a true partnership even though they'll be good when they do play together..

And as if by magic, SSN report Woodgate has a sprained ankle and will not play at the weekend.

Woody is just about ok,he could play against Brum but he's being held back for the match against PSV on Thusday, there's no urgency over league positions anymore.  King won't be there either, probably won't play against PSV at home either, just being wrapped up in cotton wool for the away leg.  Ramos doesn't want a keeper that can't catch crosses so Robbo will be on his way, as will Chimbo.  Comolli has been out in Spain today, hopefully finalising deals for Villa, Jarque and Diego Capel! :lol:  I can wish I suppose.................

We're a life long Spurs fan and we've made it clear to Canelloni and Levi Roots that we'd like to come. Newcastle made a late move for us, but we'd set our heart on Spurs

;)

So you wasen't  tempted by the bigger wage then :razz:

;)

So you wasen't  tempted by the bigger wage then :razz:

:)