I don't think they're listening, but.......

kirkwdavis2001

Guest Bolton Zulu

More than happy for him to get one the day after Nat Lofthouse gets one.  Sir Trevor Brooking? Pffft!  O0

More than happy for him to get one the day after Nat Lofthouse gets one.  Sir Trevor Brooking? Pffft!  O0

Didn't Trevor Brooking get his for services to sports administration? :lol:

"Alan shearer a real sports idol and a real example to all those footballers on how to be a real sportsman and is also the all time leading premiership scorer, also he is a real legend and icon in Newcastle and around the footballing world, give him one he desevrves it more than any other footballer."

So we've established he's actually "real" and not imaginary

Guest POWNATS

Arrogant  self obsessed  interfering nuscance

I think he does more harm than good for NUFC.

Seems to have his own agenda, totally Alan Shearer based.

The way he has treated KK since his return has been disgraceful

If you cant do anything else in football be a hindsight muppet pundit which is where his future lies.

As for legend, 11.8 goals, league, per season for Newcastle doesn’t make him a legend in my book

Before you start its 11.8 minus penalties

Imo these are two different stats, if you want to see a strikers real ability treat them as separate.

There should be a separate penalty stat to see who is the best penalty taker but that’s all.

Alan Shearer was a very good striker but the reason Mike Ashley can buy Newcastle and profit from it despite the woeful quality of the end product is because of the type of sentiment in this thread

Sir Alan Shearer… whatever

As for legend, 11.8 goals, league, per season for Newcastle doesn’t make him a legend in my book

Before you start its 11.8 minus penalties

Imo these are two different stats, if you want to see a strikers real ability treat them as separate.

There should be a separate penalty stat to see who is the best penalty taker but that’s all.

;D  mackems.gif