Superstitions

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

I know some footballers have them, and up until recently I didn't really have any. But since they scrapped local hero we have been gash, so maybe they need to bring it back! I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but some things just shouldn't be tinkered with, and we could have been gunning for 4th with an Fa cup game tomorrow had it stayed*.

*don't worry the men with the white coats are on their way!

I have to wear the colours on a match day, whether I'm watching the game or not. Doesn't exactly bring us any luck so I'm not sure I can call it a superstition but its just something I feel I have to do.

I have to wear the colours on a match day, whether I'm watching the game or not. Doesn't exactly bring us any luck so I'm not sure I can call it a superstition but its just something I feel I have to do.

I wear my shirt, even though I am a grown adult, sorta. I also try to avoid here during a match nowadays! :lol: 

The only one I really have these days is which entrance I go through from the Gallowgate into the stands.

There's "Sky Sports Entrance", which is used after an ad-break on SSN when there's the "Dad" with his "Kid" walking up on the steps out onto the stand. Or the "Somerfield" entrance, which has the big supermarket-esque stips of clear plastic on it.

This season, neither have worked. So I think I'm finished with being an eejit.