The official I Love NUFC thread

Guest Knightrider

Man I love this club, theres no feeling that can replicate how I feel when we do well. There is nothing that can stir as much emotion in me in the space of seconds as this club can. The pain is intense all too often but the elation I've felt over the years is mind-blowing, orgasmic, powerful beyond anything else.

I can think of only 2 other things that I've had the pleasure of experiencing from time to time that can leave me grinning all day long that aren't football, and those 2 things come along a lot lot less. Guaranteed day-long smile and a guaranteed happy day every single time we win a game.

Being bummed by a bloke and?

being bummed by a girl with a strap on ?

Man I love this club, theres no feeling that can replicate how I feel when we do well. There is nothing that can stir as much emotion in me in the space of seconds as this club can. The pain is intense all too often but the elation I've felt over the years is mind-blowing, orgasmic, powerful beyond anything else.

I can think of only 2 other things that I've had the pleasure of experiencing from time to time that can leave me grinning all day long that aren't football, and those 2 things come along a lot lot less. Guaranteed day-long smile and a guaranteed happy day every single time we win a game.

Being bummed by a bloke and?

being bummed by a girl with a strap on ?

Licking a tramps under carriage?

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't really got much to add to this thread, but a special one for me would be Souness getting sacked.

Was in school, middle of a math-class, devasted after another gutless performance, and had been wishing him away for ages. Got a text from my dad, "Bye bye Greame", was all it said. I jumped out of my chair, ran out of the class-room, heading for the computer-lab and grabbed a computer to verify it.

When I came back to class ten minutes later, and my teacher wondered where I'd been, I just said "Heard that our manager got sacked, I just had to see if it was true." and then sat down and went on with the rest of the class.

At that time, I was so sure that the good times would return.

on the Souness front...

One of my fav was when I was working at a hotel front desk and Graeme and his family checked in after he was sacked.

We spoke of the world cup going on and who i was supporting. then asked if supported any club teams, i said yes. and asked him to guess. he said "manchester united?" i said no. he said "liverpool?" i said "No...Newcastle United." He slowly sulked his head and dropped it down, then went on for 15 minutes about waht was wrong here and how bad of a chairman Fat Fred was.