Reyes a Target

Skirge

I was going to post something about Reyes last Sunday when it was mentioned in one of the Sunday papers he was unhappy at AM but thought better not, then some clown goes & does a write up in the the top selling local  evening paper.

Reyes ability wise would be a step up but we need hungry players, we need to sign big fish from small ponds & not other clubs squad or fringe players.

Reyes to me only ever seemed decent on the hard pitches in the summer months.

Hang on.

When he left the Arse, didn't Reyes go on at length about how he couldn't settle in London, with its lack of things to do, and shops which closed every now and then?

So he can't settle in the most multicultural city in the world, but he's expected to settle in Newcastle? Or anywhere else in the UK for that matter?

Disaster waiting to happen.

He complained about the cold as well, which really wouldn't serve him well up here.

Hang on.

When he left the Arse, didn't Reyes go on at length about how he couldn't settle in London, with its lack of things to do, and shops which closed every now and then?

So he can't settle in the most multicultural city in the world, but he's expected to settle in Newcastle? Or anywhere else in the UK for that matter?

Disaster waiting to happen.

He complained about the cold as well, which really wouldn't serve him well up here.

Maybe he's grown up since then, i don't think comments he made a couple of years ago should be held against him too much. I mean who doesn't whine about the weather in England?