Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Everton are considering a loan move for Portugal international striker Hugo Almeida. (Daily Post 0841 GMT)

Portsmouth are still hopeful of tempting Juventus midfielder Christian Poulsen to join them on loan. (The Independent)

Tottenham are keen on Inter Milan centre-back Nicolas Burdisso. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth sign Pennant on loan

We should be in there but not unsurprisingly

We're swapping Mido for Marlon King.

Good signing IMO.  Mido just can't be arsed but at least King is quick, strong and knows where the goal is.

Mido will put it in till the end of the season then this time next year will be back to his old, pie rustlin' self.

We're swapping Mido for Marlon King.

Good signing IMO.  Mido just can't be arsed but at least King is quick, strong and knows where the goal is.

Mido will put it in till the end of the season then this time next year will be back to his old, pie rustlin' self.

Mido nearly went there in the summer as well.

Guest toonlass

check the avatar.

Didn't recognise it for lack of smog!

Seriously though, how the hell would I know what Middlesbrough looks like? I have only ever been there for the toon games

Don't understand why Wigan don't keep King, perfect backup for Heskey/Zaki IMO.

On another note, it'll be fucking interesting to see what happens if Spurs do end up going down as i can't think of a single player bar O'Hara who'd want to stop there. Can't see them going down like but it was just a thought.

It'd be a disaster on its own of course if we went down, but it would be twice as bad for us if Spurs came down at the same time.

If we are relegated I hope it's with the likes of Stoke and West Brom.

On another note, it'll be f***ing interesting to see what happens if Spurs do end up going down as i can't think of a single player bar O'Hara who'd want to stop there. Can't see them going down like but it was just a thought.

Maybe because he actually plays for Hull?

On another note, it'll be f***ing interesting to see what happens if Spurs do end up going down as i can't think of a single player bar O'Hara who'd want to stop there. Can't see them going down like but it was just a thought.

He's on loan from Wigan. 99% sure of it.

He's on loan from Wigan. 99% sure of it.

fuck me you're right!! didn't realize the deal had fallen through so he went there on loan. soz like

It'd be a disaster on its own of course if we went down, but it would be twice as bad for us if Spurs came down at the same time.

If we are relegated I hope it's with the likes of Stoke and West Brom.

Prefer Spurs to come down with us than Stoke/WBA as i said above they'll lose the vast majority of their squad and will have to start again and it'd mean we weren't the only "big fish" all the teams were gunning for in the Championship. Stoke and WBA would pretty much keep their current teams and would be likely to bounce straight back up.

I'd also love to see what smug Harry would have to say about managing a team relegated from the Premiership again - obviously it wouldn't be his fault for he is 'the best manager in the league'

Everton are considering a loan move for Portugal international striker Hugo Almeida. (Daily Post 0841 GMT)

Portsmouth are still hopeful of tempting Juventus midfielder Christian Poulsen to join them on loan. (The Independent)

Tottenham are keen on Inter Milan centre-back Nicolas Burdisso. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth sign Pennant on loan

We should be in there but not unsurprisingly

agreed - that is really poor, poulsen, pennant and almeida would walk straight into our lineup imo

Guest toonlass

what do you mean Dave?

ps Toonlass - you don't recognise that large bridge-like structure in the bottom left hand corner?

Nah, only recognise decent bridges. Now this is a bridge!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/Newcastle_Bridge.jpg