Man City Manager

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Speaking to a friend who is very will in at city, who i think i have given you info from before, he has told me that the job obviously is up for grabs, and that it has been offered to 3 candidates, or 3 have been approached and talked to, and the most interesting 1 is Jose Mourinho. He said that the deal which has been banded around the club is that he will be made the highest ever paid manager in the history of football, and that he will have 100mil to spend to achieve top 5.

The second piece of info which he sprung on me is that talks are still ongoing between citys camp and ronaldinhos camp and that they want to bring him in with jose to put a marker of intent down

Speaking to a friend who is very will in at city, who i think i have given you info from before, he has told me that the job obviously is up for grabs, and that it has been offered to 3 candidates, or 3 have been approached and talked to, and the most interesting 1 is Jose Mourinho. He said that the deal which has been banded around the club is that he will be made the highest ever paid manager in the history of football, and that he will have 100mil to spend to achieve top 5.

The second piece of info which he sprung on me is that talks are still ongoing between citys camp and ronaldinhos camp and that they want to bring him in with jose to put a marker of intent down

Just cant see Mourinho going there.. nor Ronaldinho

Too low profile for Mourinho and he wouldn't get on with Shinawatra at all.

When is Brown signing for Portsmouth again?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

When is Brown signing for Portsmouth again?

still swear to u talks were still taking place, even after the liverpool game, Do u not think it was a bit coincidental he was happy to hold out for an extra 2 grand? he wouldnt have done it without having another offer there waiting for him. Hes just a lucky boy, vidic got injured which meant he had to play more games, and the fact evans is now looking set to leave due to those fukin ridiculous "rape" rumours thanx to that 2 cent piece of slutty trash. He was ear marked as the next big thing to come through, but that now most probbaly wont happen unless his family gets in his ear (they run the united youth coaches to and from training and his brother is also a youth / reserve so he cud be persuaded) but wesley was going, and im not the only one who knows that, but i wouldnt expect him to be there by the start of the 10/11 season (2 years from now) because his lack of loyalty has been noted.

P.S. i never said he was signing, said talks were under way