Rightwinger: SWP, Pennant or Lennon?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously they're all signing for Spurs. They'll even re-sign Lennon just to spite us.

Pretty certain we'll be getting one of Lennon or Pennant. Not sure if this Turkish lad can play wide right.

Guest Brummiemag

I think Lennon is a really skillful little player and would love it if we signed him. If he could improve his crossing/final ball he could be world class

All 3 are better than Milner, but all 3 have their problems. All 3 are also likely to be over priced because they're English. However, we are a mid table team and have been for a few years. We might struggle to attract any better.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_3584650,00.html

Wright-Phillips rules out Bridge exit

The 26-year-old has struggled to establish himself under Avram Grant making just three Premier League starts since January.

Wright-Phillips is likely to miss out on Wednesday's UEFA Champions League final with Manchester United, with Florent Malouda, Joe Cole and Salomon Kalou all ahead of him in Grant's pecking order.

The likes of Manchester City, Newcastle and Aston Villa are thought to be monitoring Wright-Phillips' situation, but the 26-year-old says he has no plans to move on.

"I will definitely be at Chelsea next season," said Wright-Phillips.

Speculation"Speculation has been like this since I was at Manchester City.

"It was going on for seven years before I left.

"Then I came to Chelsea and speculation has been going on for my whole time here and I have still not left.

"I have signed a contract (until summer 2010) and I'm here to see it out."

Loser.

To good not to be playing every week and making an impact somewhere.

What a bum.

What a ridiculous thing to say.  He obviously thinks that he is good enough to force his way into the squad, so why should he not stay?

That is like saying that anyone in our reserves should leave and go to a lesser club, for they are more likely to start in the first eleven.

I cannot stand the whole 'would rather be playing for a lesser club than trying, and failing, to get into a better one' argument.  He is an ambitious lad and leaving Chelsea for a team other than Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal would be a massive risk.

Footballers cannot win.  If they stay at a club and try and force their way into its starting eleven, they are classed as 'bums' who are clearly doing it for the money.  Speculation-tastic.

Good luck to the lad.  I personally do not think that he will break into the squad, but fair play for continuing to try in spite of the fact that he could end up getting dropped from the England squad if he does not start playing regular football soon.

He is a bum. He should be demanding to get the hell out of there!

It's been two years of being mucked about at Chelsea while his best years go to waste. He is good enough to be in any other team other than maybe Man U. How he still thinks he can break into that team is beyond me.

Chelsea are a joke and will continue to sign more players every window. They clearly don't believe in him enough. Avram Grant has been playing Salomon Kalou ahead of him for goodness sake.

He's no 20 year old either he shouldn't have to be waiting around, he's a freakin' England international who should be in his prime right now.

In my opinion he's an idiot and he should never have gone there. After that phenomenal season at City, both Arsenal and Liverpool were interested. I would have demanded to go to one of them rather than Chelsea. If he had he would be a fixture in their first teams.

SWP you are a big fat hairy bum.