10,000 thanks to Toontastic

Rob W

Guest alex

Thought he would have changed his username by now. Must still be in the huff over Craig and Gol using it as a domain name :razz:

Thought he would have changed his username by now. Must still be in the huff over Craig and Gol using it as a domain name :razz:

:lol:

Thought Rob was thanking that forum for a second or two myself

Why all my emails are still that so didn't want to change it. Don't mind that Craig and Gol use it, was a bit bothered to start with but I was never going to use it again so don't care at all lol

Why all my emails are still that so didn't want to change it. Don't mind that Craig and Gol use it, was a bit bothered to start with but I was never going to use it again so don't care at all lol

To be fair, you never owned the domain name ;)

To be fair, you never owned the domain name ;)

Not that one no :)