Three Quarters of you wanted Roeder....

Guest Phil K

Not sure why you think I'd give you abuse over that post. Not sure why you think I'd post abuse anyway, I generally post contrary opinions to the juveniles, they just interpret any opposing opinion as abuse.

Because apparently not much makes you laugh more than my ill thought out posts and I understand even less about football than I do ID cards.

That's not abuse. In any case, that was OTT, there are plenty who make posts that are worse than yours. Much worse.

Ok, I just did an edit.

I wasn't milking it, I wanted some abuse, I love it when you talk down to me.  :winking:

Not sure why you think I'd give you abuse over that post. Not sure why you think I'd post abuse anyway, I generally post contrary opinions to the juveniles, they just interpret any opposing opinion as abuse.

You big bully.

Been eyeing me up in the shower?  gay.gif

I'm no use to you, mate. I prefer the bearded clam.

Ok, I just did an edit.

I wasn't milking it, I wanted some abuse, I love it when you talk down to me.  :winking:

You big bully.

:lol:

Wow, such wit!

And you call others juvenile!

For the record I don't swing that way either, so don't worry.

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

Wow, such inabililty to spot a bit of banter when you see it!

Don't worry, for the record I won't try that again. If I call you a wanker at any time you won't need to wonder whether I mean it or not.

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

Don't worry, for the record I won't try that again. If Ii call you a wanker at any time you won't need to wonder whether I mean it or not.

I've seen better banter at a Wycombe game.

Or do you think that "big bully" was a serious accusation?!

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

Don't worry, for the record I won't try that again. If Ii call you a wanker at any time you won't need to wonder whether I mean it or not.

Err no, of course I didn't, which is why I replied with a bit of banter. The problem is that YOU didn't recognise it, which is just tough shit.

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

Err no, of course I didn't, which is why I replied with a bit of banter. The problem is that YOU didn't recognise it, which is just tough shit.

Trust me, I wasn't taking anything seriously. Just thought that were a pretty lame bit of banter.

Been good bantering with you.

bluebigrazz.gif

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

Trust me, I wasn't taking anything seriously. Just thought that were a pretty lame bit of banter.

bluebigrazz.gif

So if we're handing out marks out of ten do you think "big bully" was quality banter? hohoho

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

bluebigrazz.gif

So if we're handing out marks out of ten do you think "big bully" was quality banter? hohoho

3/10, but then I wasn't after critical acclaim.

you know we have like, a Gold section, well is there like, a SHIT section?

bluelaugh.gif

Think we're in it.

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

Don't worry, for the record I won't try that again. If I call you a wanker at any time you won't need to wonder whether I mean it or not.

The irony

Ok, I just did an edit.

You big bully.

Wow, such wit!

The irony

Sponger.

I didn't understand the adult stuff either when I was a kid, so don't worry about it, things will hopefully get better for you.......  :cool:

As a 32 year old in full-time employment, those jibes really get to me. And grow the fuck up, you're married with kids aren't you?