Tommy Burns: Dead

GM

Guest thebigfella

being a big celtic fan as well as a toon fan was gutted when i saw the news tommy had died a true celtic great and one of the nicest men to grace a pitch

rest in peace tommy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the toon and celtic should play a game 4 charity in his honor......donat the money to a cancer foundation maybe sir bobby's charity...

being a big celtic fan as well as a toon fan was gutted when i saw the news tommy had died a true celtic great and one of the nicest men to grace a pitch

rest in peace tommy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the toon and celtic should play a game 4 charity in his honor......donat the money to a cancer foundation maybe sir bobby's charity...

RIP to Tommy first and foremost.

Now I don't want to stray away from the tragic loss of a Celtic great here, but I really hope we never ever play Celtic again, especially down here.