Will Roeder resign?

IceMag

I don't understand how Roeder did OK towards the end of last season after taking over from SouMess but can't do jackass this term ? What is going on ? We are leaking goals but also we are still unable to score goals...But our squad is no wrose than last season, so what has changed ?

All I can think of the changes are:

1) The Zog is not getting many playing minutes as he was last season. Who's fault is this ? I think Roeder should realise that having Zog on the left worked well last season and that he shouldn't have changed a working formula...

2) Have the option of playing either 3 of Solano, Milner and Duff on the right wing as I think there is not much creativity from that side...

3) Babayaro's contribution on the left side of the field seems to be missed as his interchanging play with Zoggy towards the end of last season was good and producing results...

4) This season Roeder seems not to have big enough balls to make a tactical change early in the game rather than leaving it till the last 2 minutes...Zoggy should have come on around the 70th minute to give a chance of making any impact to the game so as Rossi...Ameobi should be substituted if he is NOT doing anything on the field as is the case most of the time...

I think we can get back into winning ways if Roeder just goes back to doing what he did last season...If something works then don't change it...Duff can still play but either as a starter on the right side or a sub later on the left side in place of Zoggy...Also pass the ball more on the ground than high volly balls...Get Rossi in earlier at the start of 2nd half instead of the slow Ameobi so he could have a chance of making a difference...

Roeder should not have been appointed - Shepherd went for quick , cheap fix & failed - AGAIN.

Just Roeder leaving will not cure the problem - they BOTH need to go , and QUICKLY.

The club needs new direction on & off the field, with a totally professional & focussed approach.

Problem is , time is against us - Christmas may be too late if results go badly over the next few weeks.

Things need to happen, and fast....

I hope so. He has to go before he takes us deeper into shit. I'd love to wake up tomorrow and find the thick twat gone, one way or the other. Then Shepherd needs to go, his time is well and truly up.

Guest The Fox

There are no guarantees in football we all know that, but where are we going with the current set up?

You have to take the chance that a new set up will change things around. Nobody knows who is available but if you are telling me there is not a better Manager available than Roeder then IMO you are talking Sh**e.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest redmayne

Shepherd is a huge problem, but the team won't suddenly become good overnight if he left and Roeder stayed.

I agree, but don't expect many others to agree.

as if you get rid of the chairman to improve the team's performance for the next match

get some perspective please

i vote you as next manager - at least i wouldnt expect anything positive to come out of a press conference ;-0