Will Roeder resign?

IceMag

as much as i know roeder is not good enough for the job, i really think the players need to have a word with themselves, there just not performing anywhere the levels they should be

It's the job of the manager to get them motivated.

yea that fair enough, and i dont think roeder is good enough, but the players seem to escape from any critism and they are being absolutly dreadful at the moment

Guest Ridzuan

as much as i know roeder is not good enough for the job, i really think the players need to have a word with themselves, there just not performing anywhere the levels they should be

yea that fair enough, and i dont think roeder is good enough, but the players seem to escape from any critism and they are being absolutly dreadful at the moment

I think thats because the morale is very low at the moment.

Roeder is the only one who can do anything positive, for instance, if we start booing then that will have a negative effect.  The best thing we can do is leave it to him and hope he has it in him, while we try to lift the players.

FFS Guys, it's the managers job to motivate! He should never have been given the job.

Guest Ridzuan

FFS Guys, it's the managers job to motivate! He should never have been given the job.

dont think Glenn is a great motivator.I remember him saying some time ago that Parker is the greatest motivator in the dressing room and even Glenn wants to get his kit on and play football after hearing Parkers motivation. 

Guest redmayne

absolutely agree.

also some of the players just aren't good enough and we had the summer to sort that out

but not one central defender to replace shitus shambles - no - we go and loan a striker buy a striker and take a has-been midlfied/striker on....

Genius Glenda Genius!!! ....

Guest Pavel Is A Geordie

Both Roeder and Shepherd to go, preferably.

Roeder's a nice guy, but just isn't up to the required standard.

Shepherd's an absolute knob and should see that both his disastrous managerial appointments and general decision making continue to hold the club back.

Guest king harry

I dont think he'll stick it out, the next two games (Pompey and Charlton) will probably make up his mind.

It's more likely that Shepherd will panic and fire him.

That would be a good apointment, but i doubt he would leave Lyon, who now look one of the best teams in europe and come to newcastle.

Guest Ridzuan

Roeder has 90minutes next Saturday or he's as good as gone.

Lucky for Roeder our next two league games are Charlton and Sheff U.

Unlucky for us is that it will only delay the inevitable.

We also got Pompey at home on Wednesday in the Carling cup.Failure to win that match will be another disaster as well.

sheff utd will beat us because although they are crap, they are tough and they have a manager who will put a bit of spirit into them

They'll see those games as perfectly winnable.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Shearer to come in this week as joint-manager.

Roeder to be binned later on this season leaving Shearer as caretaker.

Shearer to win three games end of the season getting us to a 15th finish.

Shearer appointed full time in the summer. Shepherd: 'The fans have got what they wanted, a Geordie'

Shearer to get 8 points from 8 games....................................................

Guest Christian Hayne

How long can roeder last with this current form? We have 2 very winnable games coming up in the premier league against Charlton and Sheff Utd, i f we don't win those could Roeder be out of the job?

i think we have a real possibility of being relegated and certainly being in a relegation fight for the rest of the sesason unless something changes. we are 9 points a drift of the target of 6th place.  blueeek.gif

is freddy gonna give stability to the club and stick with roeder or will panic and sack him. or in many fans dreams he lets the takeover commence and sells the club and the new board bring in a new manager.

in my opinion, if we couldn't get martin o'neill then i would certainly have gone for curbishley, he is a top class manager and shows how well he did at charlton at there current state.

Guest redmayne

i sincerely hope we lose more games to speed the process of getting roeder out

i never thought i'd hear myself say that.... but i cant watch this bumbling idiot talk shite and put out some of the worst football i've seen....

Guest Invicta_Toon

i sincerely hope we lose more games to speed the process of getting roeder out

i never thought i'd hear myself say that.... but i cant watch this bumbling idiot talk shite and put out some of the worst football i've seen....

either you have a very very short memory, or no footballing knowledge. Judging by your other posts it's door #2

Guest puretoon

It'll not be long SG. Those chants-either way, FS and/or GR-  will soon be heard.  It just takes courage to start the chanting off cos where we sit they wouldn't do it.

I'm not sure if GR would resign? his CV reads- take a club down then get sacked-never mentions resignations.  Knowing idiot FS he'll wait till the wrong time then sack him. 

Roeder's too dire, somber and seems happy to accept 0-0, 1-0, 1-1's all the time, more loosing than winning.

Top of the sack race on Talksport today was,

1.  Dowie

2.  Pardew

3.  Bruce

Cannot see many manager's walking before being pushed.  They will lose money and they always say that they can turn it around.

Top of the sack race on Talksport today was,

1.  Dowie

2.  Pardew

3.  Bruce

Cannot see many manager's walking before being pushed.  They will lose money and they always say that they can turn it around.

Betfair have...

1. Pardew

2. Roeder

3. Dowie