Barclaycard Premiership Credit Card. Offers INTEREST FREE on ST's

Crumpy Gunt

Anybody decided to use this option to pay for their season ticket?

Seriously considering it myself. Just wondering though, how long is it gonna take for the card to come through?

Seriously considering it myself. Just wondering though, how long is it gonna take for the card to come through?

Took just over a week for the whole lot including pin to come through. My problem at the minute is getting them to send out a Direct Debit mandate, they keep sending the letter saying enclosed is the mandate but there isn't anything but a pre paid envelope there. I might start sending them the pre paid envelopes back :)

To pay mine, i just call my bank and do it via them each month.

HAHA you think the telephone support with my bank is any better than the telephone support with Barclays credit card :) Nah I'll probably end up setting it up online as a standing order or something.

Took just over a week for the whole lot including pin to come through. My problem at the minute is getting them to send out a Direct Debit mandate, they keep sending the letter saying enclosed is the mandate but there isn't anything but a pre paid envelope there. I might start sending them the pre paid envelopes back :)

So I have pretty much no chance of sorting one before Sunday then?  :(

So I have pretty much no chance of sorting one before Sunday then?  :(

You would possibly have got the card before then if you had got it before the weekend, now I don't think so though.