So, Is Ashley Struggling To Shift ST's?

Crumpy Gunt

It's everyone's choice whether to support our club or not, I certainly don't hold it against anyone who chooses not to and yes the manner in which football's rulers and indeed players behave often leaves a lot to be desired but citing the ridiculous game 39 proposal as a reason for no longer wishing to go to SJP is ...well.... a bit of a joke really.

As one of the reasons, you obviously missed was less happy with the pay extra or commit for 3 years slant[/b]

Game 39 is the first step, when you can see the bigger picture let me know.

It's everyone's choice whether to support our club or not, I certainly don't hold it against anyone who chooses not to and yes the manner in which football's rulers and indeed players behave often leaves a lot to be desired but citing the ridiculous game 39 proposal as a reason for no longer wishing to go to SJP is ...well.... a bit of a joke really.

As one of the reasons, you obviously missed was less happy with the pay extra or commit for 3 years slant[/b]

No I saw that too Spenny. But it was the Game 39 bit that was so amusing.

So why get on The Spences case for packing it in then?

Not everyone is in the same boat as yourself.

I'm not on his case, I congratulate him for "packing it in" if it doesn't mean that much to him anyway.  I just found his reasons laughable.

Anyway probably best he says what he wants to himself rather than you tryng do it on his behalf.

What "boat" will that be then ?

What boat is it?  The I'm king Leonidas "this is Sparta" Supa Fan talk.

Some people are getting fed up with pumping hard earned cash into the club.

But you seem to think that being an NUFC fan is like being a Spartan from classical Greece.

And The reason why I'm repsnding or him, is because he is at work and has no access to the internet.  AND

I'll bet there is other people out there who will also be packing it all in cos they are fed up.

And am sure some of them will just plain tell you to "f***ing do one".

IS you packing it in too Gimp ? If so it's your choice and you do what you think is right.

I'm sure too that some is packing it in but I'm sure they won't take an adversarial position against someone just because he chooses to continue supporting Newcastle.

I knocked my season ticket on the head. Wasn't happy about the whole game 39 thing, was less happy with the pay extra or commit for 3 years slant.

I wont miss my old small Grey plastic seat (the sofa at home is far superior). I had given up pre-match drinks for most games, it is post-match I will miss, guess I will be Blue lining or getting a gold number 58 bus to NE1 on weekends for post match messiness.

At least fixtures moves are aimed for my benefit as a SKY/Setanta customer.

Moving the family enclosure & creating a singing section in areas that by choice people wouldn't normally want to sit is fooking genius as well.

I've heard some lame excuses but Game 39  ???

If that's the extent of your loyalty to Newcastle United then I say enjoy yourself elsewhere, I'd prefer the old days of 30,000 diehards supporting the club and the city rather than pad it out to 50,000 with people who don't really care.

I realise those running the club may have a different view.

I'd remind anyone that being a true Newcastle supporter is not a fashion choice but a lifetime commitment. For better or for worse.

Benny Lad - "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of Newcastle United fans dies with it."

The old days happen every cup game Benny, although the numbers are often not as great as the 30,000 you mention.

I'd remind anyone that being a true Newcastle supporter is not a fashion choice but a feeling you have inside when a goal is scored, the team run out on the pitch, the pain of a goal against. It is not about stumping up cash & sitting in plastic seat for approx 95 mins at a time that fits the tv schedulers.

Good.

But earlier on Spenny you said "I wont miss my old small Grey plastic seat (the sofa at home is far superior)"  so does that mean you will be subscribing to the TV company who arrange the schedules we all so despise for messing around with kick off times ?

I knocked my season ticket on the head. Wasn't happy about the whole game 39 thing, was less happy with the pay extra or commit for 3 years slant.

I wont miss my old small Grey plastic seat (the sofa at home is far superior). I had given up pre-match drinks for most games, it is post-match I will miss, guess I will be Blue lining or getting a gold number 58 bus to NE1 on weekends for post match messiness.

At least fixtures moves are aimed for my benefit as a SKY/Setanta customer.

Moving the family enclosure & creating a singing section in areas that by choice people wouldn't normally want to sit is fooking genius as well.

I've heard some lame excuses but Game 39  ???

If that's the extent of your loyalty to Newcastle United then I say enjoy yourself elsewhere, I'd prefer the old days of 30,000 diehards supporting the club and the city rather than pad it out to 50,000 with people who don't really care.

I realise those running the club may have a different view.

I'd remind anyone that being a true Newcastle supporter is not a fashion choice but a lifetime commitment. For better or for worse.

Benny Lad - "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of Newcastle United fans dies with it."

The old days happen every cup game Benny, although the numbers are often not as great as the 30,000 you mention.

I'd remind anyone that being a true Newcastle supporter is not a fashion choice but a feeling you have inside when a goal is scored, the team run out on the pitch, the pain of a goal against. It is not about stumping up cash & sitting in plastic seat for approx 95 mins at a time that fits the tv schedulers.

Good.

But earlier on Spenny you said "I wont miss my old small Grey plastic seat (the sofa at home is far superior)"  so does that mean you will be subscribing to the TV company who arrange the schedules we all so despise for messing around with kick off times ?

I already subscribe to the 2 (TWO) tv compaines that will be showing Newcastle games, I will also go to the club about 50 yards from my house to watch 3pm games & if that is nee good I will use methods via internet to watch games.

Hope this clear things up for you :thup:

i am definitely fucking renewing, i'm definitely getting an extra seat for my dad to sit next to me, and i'm DEFINITELY gonna be there to support the lads and have a good fucking time doing it, and its going to be worth every hard earned fucking penny.

So why get on The Spences case for packing it in then?

Not everyone is in the same boat as yourself.

I'm not on his case, I congratulate him for "packing it in" if it doesn't mean that much to him anyway.  I just found his reasons laughable.

Anyway probably best he says what he wants to himself rather than you tryng do it on his behalf.

What "boat" will that be then ?

What boat is it?  The I'm king Leonidas "this is Sparta" Supa Fan talk.

Some people are getting fed up with pumping hard earned cash into the club.

But you seem to think that being an NUFC fan is like being a Spartan from classical Greece.

And The reason why I'm repsnding or him, is because he is at work and has no access to the internet.  AND

I'll bet there is other people out there who will also be packing it all in cos they are fed up.

And am sure some of them will just plain tell you to "f***ing do one".

IS you packing it in too Gimp ? If so it's your choice and you do what you think is right.

I'm sure too that some is packing it in but I'm sure they won't take an adversarial position against someone just because he chooses to continue supporting Newcastle.

No mate i'm not packing it in.  I've renewed for one season.

not going down the three seasons route.

Guest neesy111

IM trying to renew online but no joy as yet anyone else got problems?

you can't do it this season,

Does anyone know if ST's are likely to be going on general sale next week?

mine still isnt even sorted mate, spoke to the box office yesterday and they said they were sorting the movers this week, so allowing for delays and fuck ups i'd say maybe the week after next